advanced science or normal science. (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I found a girl who's amazingly pretty and smart. Now only if she'd date me... <_<

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I found a girl who's amazingly pretty and smart. Now only if she'd date me... <_<
You'll nab her Shadowdude. After all, she did enrich your vocabulary by a small bit if you get my drift... ;)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What a lovely conversation that was with her - too bad I only realised its full power a few years later.

"O" how those words opened my eyes. Literally.

Amazing isn't it? She's a girl that's supposed to be hardcore Christian - goes to youth ministry, and all that - and she throws out words like that. Amazing. And she riles up emotions in me that no one else can... /me sighs

Now if only I could be her husband...

I hope I get her sly, it'd be awesome to say the least.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
What a lovely conversation that was with her - too bad I only realised its full power a few years later.

"O" how those words opened my eyes. Literally.

Amazing isn't it? She's a girl that's supposed to be hardcore Christian - goes to youth ministry, and all that - and she throws out words like that. Amazing. And she riles up emotions in me that no one else can... /me sighs

Now if only I could be her husband...

I hope I get her sly, it'd be awesome to say the least.
Not to intrude on your territory, but seriously, she sounds almost.....perfect. Wish you luck buddy.

Oh and iSplicer, I think you might be able to infer what the secret is now. =)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Not to intrude on your territory, but seriously, she sounds almost.....perfect. Wish you luck buddy.

Oh and iSplicer, I think you might be able to infer what the secret is now. =)
Could you please just tell me, I really don't get it =(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lisa, just follow the clues.

And it's okay, every thread gets derailed to a point.

And OGAGO, she taught me a few words... two exactly - that made me feel emotions that require her to be in my arms in order for them to be satisfied. And when I say 'her in my arms', I mean huggles! They're like hugs but they have real and deep emotion attached to them.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lisa, well Adv. Science is good because it'll push you to your limits and if you want to do Vet Science - if Wagga Wagga or Sydney is the choice, go Sydney. What uni is Wagga Wagga anyway? CSU?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)