Semester 1 timetables 2011 (1 Viewer)

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
cannot believe im coming back here

anyway, im now a BSci Student doing a bio major and I want to primarily focus on Human genetics

Ive fucked up my subects that im taking cos i didnt really bother, and just wanted to put stuff down
so i need to change the Maths Classes im doing, get out of doing Living Systems and Do Psych and Human Bio instead
as much as ive tried, i cant change subs online
so i have to do this at Oweek on the Wednesday yes? can someone please confirm
Aren't you able to go to MyUni ----> Student Administration -----> Enrolment Variations 2011 and change your units there?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
shitballs

repped, thanks dude
next time reps wont come so easily

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
[/IMG]

Wooo bachelor of unemployment makes me do lab work

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
no offence to anyone, but why do people do pointless degrees like B Arts majoring in theology and astrology or something when they cant get any jobs out of it?

a037422944

HSC
Uni Grad
fuck. my shit printer crashed my computer. im so stupid.
is there a way to check it without changing it?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I don't get why you have two lectures for a subject in the same day
I don't know either. It's weird. I haven't checked whether its my lab course or eastern archaeology but still, kinda weird.

no offence to anyone, but why do people do pointless degrees like B Arts majoring in theology and astrology or something when they cant get any jobs out of it?
Hey I ask myself every day why I do a BA. I should have gone into science but I dropped Chem and Bio during the HSC because of issues. I really can't stand those that do philosophy. I did it for a sem. Sure its interesting but seriously, what jobs are you going to get? Uni lecturers and perhaps writing some philo books?

Anyway I'm going to move into dentistry or oral health after my BA for $$$.

what lab work?
Archaeology lab work. ^_^ BONES AND STUFF. I really want to do osteology but I don't think its covered well in this course.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ah yeah usyd post grad dentistry you can do whatever you want beforehand lol :p

glache

HSC
N/A
Anyway I'm going to move into dentistry or oral health after my BA for $$$.

NOOOOO!!!!! Don't! My friend's doing third year postgrad dent at USYD and she said, tell anyone who's considering doing it at USYD--go elsewhere. The faculty's really disorganised, e.g. they had to get a full set of extracted teeth for an assignment this semester, but they told them just a week before! when the logical thing would've been to tell them at the end of last sem so they have all summer hols to collect. Another example of how badly thought out the course was--they abolished the medicine-for-dent course, so now they have to do the same subjects as the med kids, on top of their dent subjects, when half of it won't even be relevant! And they're the only Australian uni who awards a Bachelors now, so they can't work overseas. My friend's actually scared for this week, when she starts working with patients for the first time, because that's how little they've taught her. So anywhere but USYD!!!!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
where the hell would you extract a fulll set of teeth?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
OMG no don't say that. What about a bachelor of Oral Health? :O

witide

HSC
so we can be astrologists, duh! or maybe so I can do something I enjoy like french literature then retire comfortably as a kitchen hand in downtown paris

You can totally let me know the work you do in 2611 and 2614 tutes before hand :p mine are both on Thursday.
yeh sure, if you buy my textbooks and be my personal scribe

updated godly timetable

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
but what will you do after you graduate and have to work in retail or something
tbh id kill myself

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yep that's the thing. They're meant to visit as many dentists as possible and collect any extracted teeth they can find.

erhm no idea :s sorry
But so many people, me included, keep their teeth as souvenirs.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
but what will you do after you graduate and have to work in retail or something
tbh id kill myself
So many people in office desk jobs have BA's and things. They don't do great work.

Idk. I really don't know why people do BA's. Like sure if you do language or history or something useful to get a job but philosophy? C'mon.

glache

HSC
N/A
the graveyard perhaps?
That would've been a good idea actually...but in the end I think they canceled the assignment. Still, it ruined that last week of holidays for everyone, which is just slack considering they only get 3 weeks of holidays (IIRC) between now and the end of the year.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Gosh thats really depressing because usyd is supposed to be very reputable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)