wats ur gym routine (6 Viewers)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Absolutezero is a bully. =]
Shadowdude is uber famous for being socially inept.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm not a creepy stalker nor am I socially inept. I'm socially awkward. There's difference :(

Last edited:

Sammy2011

HSC
I'm not a creepy stalker nor am I socially inept. I'm socially awkward. There's difference :(
Don't worry, I'm also incredibly innocent. It doesn't help that I'm blonde either, people just treat me like a kid and laugh when I don't understand their sexual jokes/references.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Don't worry, I'm also incredibly innocent. It doesn't help that I'm blonde either, people just treat me like a kid and laugh when I don't understand their sexual jokes/references.
How was I meant to know hard was a reference to penis? There's no link :(
My friends know I don't pick stuff up, so they just let me believe what I think is going on :p

Sammy2011

HSC
How was I meant to know hard was a reference to penis? There's no link :(
My friends know I don't pick stuff up, so they just let me believe what I think is going on :p
I know, right? It's just that you don't just instantly associate the two!
Yeah, I know what you mean. I have been convinced that the slang for oral sex on a guy, actually meant a headbutt. Needless to say, it was awhile until I found out.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I know, right? It's just that you don't just instantly associate the two!
Yeah, I know what you mean. I have been convinced that the slang for oral sex on a guy, actually meant a headbutt. Needless to say, it was awhile until I found out.
I thought it was when you used a hair dryer to dry your hair... until someone told me what it really meant when I was in year ten :(

Sammy2011

HSC
I thought it was when you used a hair dryer to dry your hair... until someone told me what it really meant when I was in year ten :(
Yeah, I thought that the two most popular slang terms to which we have both refered to where different things, only found out that they both meant the same thing this year :p

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I thought that the two most popular slang terms to which we have both refered to where different things, only found out that they both meant the same thing this year :p
Do you reckon that there's something wrong with us? That's why we don't know this sort of stuff? :/

Sammy2011

HSC
Do you reckon that there's something wrong with us? That's why we don't know this sort of stuff? :/
Hmmm, not quite sure. I mean, I pick up on sarcasm, so it doesn't really make sence why I wouldn't get innuendo.
Admittedly, I am a very innocent person by trait.

Can I ask, are you an only child/ eldest in your family? Only because, in my experience, it is the eldest that are the most innocent with this stuff, because they haven't had any older siblings talk about it or anything. I'm the eldest in my family, so that might explain something.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Hmmm, not quite sure. I mean, I pick up on sarcasm, so it doesn't really make sence why I wouldn't get innuendo.
Admittedly, I am a very innocent person by trait.

Can I ask, are you an only child/ eldest in your family? Only because, in my experience, it is the eldest that are the most innocent with this stuff, because they haven't had any older siblings talk about it or anything. I'm the eldest in my family, so that might explain something.
There's a link! :O
For I am, in fact, the eldest.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
There's a link! :O
For I am, in fact, the eldest.
As am I. Way to ruin the empirical evidence.

If you don't get it, and people are laughing, assume it's a sex joke. More likely than not you'll be right.

lebo_cunt

Banned
HSC
wat da fuk u why are u all pollutin my thread

sinophile u fukin lil piss weak azn, ive read ur posts u fuckin nerd, doesnt it bother u that im gettin more pussy than u ever will in ur whole life? i'm the one who's a ripped cuz, hittin up all tha clubs in my gucci shirt and gold chains, pickin up chicks like the sick leb that i am, but ur an asian pussy ahahaha u probably cant even fite me

if u live in bankstown or auburn or in that area u betta run kid because im a powerful lebo, me n my cuznz own that whole area and we're currently targetin azns and curries. make way for tha lebz because we r the future

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Innocent girls in this thread.

Hello.

So many Shadowdudes. =)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
wat da fuk u why are u all pollutin my thread

sinophile u fukin lil piss weak azn, ive read ur posts u fuckin nerd, doesnt it bother u that im gettin more pussy than u ever will in ur whole life? i'm the one who's a ripped cuz, hittin up all tha clubs in my gucci shirt and gold chains, pickin up chicks like the sick leb that i am, but ur an asian pussy ahahaha u probably cant even fite me

if u live in bankstown or auburn or in that area u betta run kid because im a powerful lebo, me n my cuznz own that whole area and we're currently targetin azns and curries. make way for tha lebz because we r the future
Aren't you in high school? Serious question.

lebo_cunt

Banned
HSC
no fuk bro im at UWS bankstown doin B Business wif finance major

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)