wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
no fuk bro im at UWS bankstown doin B Business wif finance major
I wish I went to uni :(
High school sucks :(
Also, I don't think it's wise to divulge this sort of information on a public forum. Filled with stalkers. I joke. Don't kill me, bos users D:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I guess that is one way to approach it...I would just rather understand it.
Then both you and annagurl will have to break out of that perfect little bubble you've formed for yourselves. =)

Sammy2011

HSC
Then both you and annagurl will have to break out of that perfect little bubble you've formed for yourselves. =)
Haha, I guess it is about time I do that. I'm getting kinda sick of people mistaking my for 13 because of how I look/act, when I'm turning 18 soon.

Oh well, no better time to burst out my bubble than when I am in Europe! I'm turning 18 over there, and leaving on Saturday; I should get to meet a lot of new people. =)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm sixteen. I'm allowed to live in my bubble. I'll get out of my bubble when I finish uni :]

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Oh well, no better time to burst out my bubble than when I am in Europe! I'm turning 18 over there, and leaving on Saturday; I should get to meet a lot of new people. =)
That's pretty cool.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Haha, I guess it is about time I do that. I'm getting kinda sick of people mistaking my for 13 because of how I look/act, when I'm turning 18 soon.

Amsterdam.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Society is based on sexual image and consumerism

BOOOM

someones brain just farted

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Dramatica should teach a fair bit.

Although it may be slightly daunting for these newcomers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)