wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
SO IM GONNA DERAIL TYHE THREAD NOW *prepares for infraction for derailing thread*

im gonna change up MY gym routine in accordance to what i heard from a mate of mine.
he said it'd be good to alternate 1 month of strength training and 1 month of hypertrophy training.
so i think he means 1 month of low rep (5-6) high weight 3-5 sets, then switch to around 10 reps of a slightly lower weight but go to 3 sets or failure.

i like! i'll start out and see how i go.

Sammy2011

HSC
Wow. How small is your bubble?
...Obviously quite small if you had to ask?
I don't know, I'm just too innocent I guess. Not innocent in the sense that I trust people, or don't see the world as it is, just in the sense that I'm just not very worldly at the moment.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
That entire movie was rather confronting to say the least.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
SO IM GONNA DERAIL TYHE THREAD NOW *prepares for infraction for derailing thread*

im gonna change up MY gym routine in accordance to what i heard from a mate of mine.
he said it'd be good to alternate 1 month of strength training and 1 month of hypertrophy training.
so i think he means 1 month of low rep (5-6) high weight 3-5 sets, then switch to around 10 reps of a slightly lower weight but go to 3 sets or failure.

i like! i'll start out and see how i go.
cool bro post pics before and after and post weekly pics

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I highly doubt it.
Well not literally. But I will die emotionally. Lucky I searched it up before watching.
Heck, the scary movie, movies scared the living day lights out of me. I cried watching to orphan :(

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
now now omar, we havent established that as true yet have we

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
light weight baby!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)