In Memory of Sinophile (2 Viewers)

HSC
THE BEST OF SINOPHILE (2008-2011):
i came into uni expecting that i'd be furiously pumping vagina at the speed of light regularly
look at me now
i wish i had a girlfriend
I saw someone on 4chan make a fleshlight using a condom and a pringles can and foam. I have to try that.
Wanting to know what a vagina felt like, today I put a condom on my dick, wrapped it with socks and then masturbated. After the orgasm, post-coital depression or 'fappers remorse' set in, and now I feel like a piece of shit. It feels like my heart has fallen to the bottom of a canyon.
I would be pretty suicidal if I learned she went with another man and I might even go Cho Seung Hui on everyone. If she turned me down directly though I respect her decision.

Nah, i'm joking about the Cho Seung Hui part.

(although if it gets nasty i really will..)
If I were allowed to masturbation in lectures I would. I may even sit next to my girlfriend and she would secretly massage my balls inside my pants until I creamed myself. And no one will ever know
=/

is his penis large? *smiles at meilz*
What makes you think i'll get some pussy, ever? You piece of shit
Or sit on the chair above them in the lecture theatre and look down their shirt. This first week was very enjoyable for me, needless to say.
i wish a girl would jack me off

Yeah I was at Central when the announced a suicide attempt at Petersham. Fuck the platform was PACKED. I missed two trains because I didn't want to shove myself into the full carraige, but at the third one I just went fuck it and went in. I was squashed in between a cute asian girl, the door and this italian guy, and when the train braked hard the asian girl glomped me. Small vibrations also made me lightly nudge her body. For a long while I was really enjoying the touch of her skin and soft clothes, my boner grew, and I momentarily plunged into fantasies of running my hands all over her hips while burying my nose in the scent of her hair. What really scared me was that I was only millimetres away from actually doing it. For a moment I couldn't tell fantasy from reality and I briefly panicked, thinking I had already touched her and that I was a fucking pervert now.

Please feel free to add more if I've missed any.

MysteryGenius

HSC
I was going home on a mostly empty train. Some fresh from India guy, out of all the possible seats on the train, sits right next to me. He seemed really eager to become friends with me. He asked me where I was getting off at (I lied) which happened to be the same stop he was getting off at, and he offered to drive me home (I politely refused). He also offered me some yogurt he put inside a dirty drink bottle.
He didn't come off as a creepy pervert. At any rate, I'm pathetically skinny and weak so if he suddenly decided to rape me theres not much I could have done about it. Possibly my asshole would be so tight he wouldn't be able to shove it in though.
lol

L

legend10

man when will he just end it and kill himself , he is so stupid and depressed just because he hasnt found someone to rape.

lol at his depressing blog formspring thing or whatever that is

annagurl

HSC
N/A
You guys...
He said all this? I'm concerned...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You mean that thing he said about gay sex being the most manly thing in the world? It's in someones signature.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This is where we celebrate all things sinophile or sinophile-esque.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)