Letting friends crash after party? (2 Viewers)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So, I let my friend crash at my house after a party the other weekend and the other day they fuckin' tell me that we should've had sex.
Wtf?
I was like, bitch please, you didn't send me any signals for a root, and now you're saying that you wanted to have sex.
Fuck.
I just wanted to chill, play pokemon and watch a movie because I thought we were just friends, but no, we should be fuck buddies? Is that what you're saying?
Anyway, what I'm asking is: If you let your friend(gender appropriate to your attractions) crash at your place after coming back from a party would you root them, or expect them to want a root?
Are there some friends you wouldn't?
Where is the line between friends and those with benefits?
Thanks guys.

ameher

HSC
some friends i wouldnt but others yer definetely man especially if there crashing at ur place. but in ur situation it was hard she didnt really send u any signals which sucked, cud have got a root.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
some friends i wouldnt but others yer definetely man especially if there crashing at ur place. but in ur situation it was hard she didnt really send u any signals which sucked, cud have got a root.
Now that I think about it there were probably a few signals.
Like going into my room into my bed when I said I was going to sleep, and the leaning in for a pash I didn't notice. Fuck.

ameher

HSC
Now that I think about it there were probably a few signals.
Like going into my room into my bed when I said I was going to sleep, and the leaning in for a pash I didn't notice. Fuck.
Damn man the lean in for the pash... ahwell. how hot is she?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Damn man the lean in for the pash... ahwell. how hot is she?
alright... ish. I didn't miss out on much.
But I haven't had a root in like almost a month now. :/

ameher

HSC
alright... ish. I didn't miss out on much.
But I haven't had a root in like almost a month now. :/
ah ok... u still shud have gone her i reckon man. but yer a month is a while man u gotta back on to top of things haha nxt time champ look for the signs, and dont stress to much over this one, but yer i can imagine a month wud make me adgitated hard.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd blatantly ask when we got there.

Or suggest you sleep in the same bed then let her know that you sleep naked.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Anyway, what I'm asking is: If you let your friend(gender appropriate to your attractions) crash at your place after coming back from a party would you root them, or expect them to want a root?
Are there some friends you wouldn't?
Where is the line between friends and those with benefits?
Thanks guys.
Expect: no
If the oppurtunity arises: yes

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Bro, when in doubt, just rape them.

Seriously, they might be keen, it's worth getting it wrong.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ah ok... u still shud have gone her i reckon man. but yer a month is a while man u gotta back on to top of things haha nxt time champ look for the signs, and dont stress to much over this one, but yer i can imagine a month wud make me adgitated hard.
It was only a few days at the time... now it's like 3 weeks or something. Shit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)