is it right to judge a chick by her looks? (10 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
There's no point being with someone you're not physically attracted to.

That said, I think you CAN judge someone with a combination of the way they dress, how they maintain their body, how they do their hair, jewellery, make up, the way they talk and their other mannerisms. So yes, in my opinion you can judge someone just by observing.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
m8 it's hard to focus on her personality when she's fat and ugly pretty sure you need a combination of both for the attraction to stay

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
pretty much, a relationship without physical attraction is as useful as coke to curing cancer

MysteryGenius

HSC
m8 it's hard to focus on her personality when she's fat and ugly pretty sure you need a combination of both for the attraction to stay
yus i know, a combo of both is best rah rah rah lol
and that's what i meant by that statement- their personality is just as important as how attractive they are...since that's what you'll be left with when they get all old and wrinkly
and i'd much rather be able to connect with someone than simply drool over them
attractive guys with shitty personalities are boring and i just can't be attracted to them.. they're immediately placed in the friend-zone, if that.. lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
fml I got nothing going for me

doesn't really matter how good a fat chix personality is, get on the treadmill biatch

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
My bffl told me today that it is wrong to judge a book by it's cover. This is correct but majority of people around the world do this. should I become part of the minority or stay with majority?
do whatever you think is right.
be a good boy.

but then again human nature kicks in.
maybe ladz are dum and lebs too, maybe hot chix are bimbos.
maybe ladz are actually intelligent beings who have brains. same with lebs (though i know a few lebs doing engineering, some quite smart).
maybe that super hot chick is smart as well and not just a bimbo.
maybe that book with the ugly cover is actually a good read.

Last edited:

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
yus i know, a combo of both is best rah rah rah lol
and that's what i meant by that statement- their personality is just as important as how attractive they are...since that's what you'll be left with when they get all old and wrinkly
and i'd much rather be able to connect with someone than simply drool over them
attractive guys with shitty personalities are boring and i just can't be attracted to them.. they're immediately placed in the friend-zone, if that.. lol
I know exactly what you meant I was just being an asshole computer no need to respond with a wall of text geez

also when they get old you go find someone who's younger monogamy is plain retarded.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I don't trust attractive people.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
then you too are dead to me untrustworthy ebony

dno y but that sounded like a script from the middle ages

MysteryGenius

HSC
I know exactly what you meant I was just being an asshole computer no need to respond with a wall of text geez

also when they get old you go find someone who's younger monogamy is plain retarded.
i figured lol but i'm bored and i'm not sleepy so i'll just keep on writing until i'm bored of that too
and i like my walls of meaningless text
but then you'll have to be rich and all that or else she wont even give you a second glance

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.

Fat people are the most trustworthy.

Trust us with anything.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
i figured lol but i'm bored and i'm not sleepy so i'll just keep on writing until i'm bored of that too
and i like my walls of meaningless text
but then you'll have to be rich and all that or else she wont even give you a second glance
not really you just have to not be an asshole you won't believe how many chicks out there have daddy issues.

MysteryGenius

HSC
not really you just have to not be an asshole you won't believe how many chicks out there have daddy issues.
lol yeah, but even they have their standards xD
bleehhhh, i guess it just depends on how well you've aged and how much of a bimbo they are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)