is it right to judge a chick by her looks? (7 Viewers)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
no girl would rate me 10, I will debate you on no girl rating me above average (because if I get a girlfriend, or when I get a girlfriend - by definition I'm going to have to be above average in the looks department anyway)
no, just because they are going out with you doesnt mean they think you are above average looking.

I'm not a uni medalist or whatnot - I'm just above average, in the higher echelon of students. My academic abilities are fine - and I suppose they can be over-estimated because when people figure out I did MX2 and EX2, I jump 50 points in their "smartness standings".
bold claims mate. just letting you know, higher echelon in com/sci imo is 75+ wam, above average in the higher echelon is probably borderline deans list.
lets see how you go after sem1/1st year
it doesnt matter what subs you do, just how well you do them. and you got 95.4 atar.... so im guessing you didnt do too well. but then atar doesnt really matter unless you have 99.9+ for scientia scholarship.

look dude, be interesting/friendly/not weird and girls that you'd classify potential gfs will have a way of finding you

rafee

HSC
N/A
gg guys ill be at the wedding

shadowdude is a fantastic bloke and should be awarded a medal of valour

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yeah totally you should date him he's a nice dude and doesn't afraid of anything

I will 100% rep you if you do

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I like someone at the moment, and I don't think he would appreciate me dating someone else for rep. So, i'll have to tur down that offer, Lolsmith.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but i'm a sixteen year old highschool girl. I have school.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Take the day off/you're not at school all day

Date Shadowdude for rep do it you'll have fun I swear he's a barrel of laughs

annagurl

HSC
N/A
This is so pathetic. I really hope you're just trolling at the moment, haha.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I don't know how, he hasn't touched a girl since puberty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)