is it right to judge a chick by her looks? (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I lol'ed :rotfl:
Quote when I said that then. I'm not in denial, you are :/
I've accepted that i'm not above average in appearance, you should too. Thinking you look better than you actually do isn't going to do anything than make you look cocky. Seriously, i'm not trying to be mean... but you've got to understand that you're not above average in appearance.
You said something along the lines of "If you [Shadowdude] do ??? ??? ??? you ??? be above average". Now I forgot the ???'s for obvious reasons because I only remember 'above average'.

And besides, pictures don't do my awesomeness justice! Like I think they didn't get my good side in the pictures you've seen. That said, I'm not sure what my good side is - and whether I have a good side or not (I don't think I do - because ALL MY SIDES ARE GOOD!!!)

^ That's not cocky, that's humourously and ironically arrogant. =P

Note I said ironically.

annagurl and shadowdude when u guys get married dont make babies or else
wat. Nah, she's Asian - she's 99.99% out of the stakes already.

no, just because they are going out with you doesnt mean they think you are above average looking.
wat.

As a counter-point, the girl would be seen with the guy - so the guy obviously has to be at least somewhat good looking or she'll be known as "The girl that went out with that ugly guy".

bold claims mate. just letting you know, higher echelon in com/sci imo is 75+ wam, above average in the higher echelon is probably borderline deans list.
lets see how you go after sem1/1st year
it doesnt matter what subs you do, just how well you do them. and you got 95.4 atar.... so im guessing you didnt do too well. but then atar doesnt really matter unless you have 99.9+ for scientia scholarship.

look dude, be interesting/friendly/not weird and girls that you'd classify potential gfs will have a way of finding you
I got 95.4 ATAR with two months off from the HSC. So I did damn well.

And yes, of course the girls will find me - because if I'm interesting, funny and not weird - I'll be given the label "That interesting, funny and not weird Asian guy that I'd like to ???" And then I have a chance of winning.

And then I can talk to her about wonderful UNSW-specific things like the Meatbox Challenge or recall SCIF camp or even tell her about Alberto Motta's epic lectures.

annagurl you should totally date Shadowdude

We'll rep you for it if you do
wat.

That's on the premise I accept <_<

Yeah totally you should date him he's a nice dude and doesn't afraid of anything

I will 100% rep you if you do
Self esteem +50 points :spin:

Too bad I have to spread more rep to give you more =(

I like someone at the moment, and I don't think he would appreciate me dating someone else for rep. So, i'll have to tur down that offer, Lolsmith.
Oh you mean that guy you had to call to get a date?

He's not manly. He should've called you!

I guess if you two get together - we'll know who's wearing the pants in that relationship...

If he liked it he should have put a ring on it

Shadowdude's free next Monday
I'm always free on Mondays <_<

Except 7 to 7:30pm. I'm watching Jeopardy! then.

Take the day off/you're not at school all day

Date Shadowdude for rep do it you'll have fun I swear he's a barrel of laughs
Too much laughs it seems.

I was on this chat thing last night and meilz and I think Jaundice (was it?) got me banned from the thing because I basically implied that meilz wanted me - and twistedrebel, phoenixfury and I think Azure basically fell off their chairs laughing.

I maintain my logic was sound in that encounter - and yeah.

Because meilz ignored me, and I thought - "Well, if a guy hits a girl in primary school - the teacher or whoever will say, 'Ohh, that's because he likes you!'" So I applied that to this situation and... yeah.

His self esteem is already pretty high imo.
Higher now =P

I don't know how, he hasn't touched a girl since puberty.
Who me? If so, you underestimate my girl touching prowess and experience! /double entendre

HSC
Trolling, trolling, trolling

You deny but I know. I know

You may not look like a 10/10 but some of your posts are

troll

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Oh, that's still pretty crap. Not man enough to ask you in person!

He could've had a voice coach to tell him what to say!
This is coming from the guy who has never been out with a girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)