• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Defence moves to shield north riches (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
chinas growth is slowing/going to slow old chap and indias economy is worth only 1.5 times ours lol chinas is 4 times bigger

RANK 1

HSC
i dunno from what i've heard india is kind of a shithole, i dont see it becoming a decent place anytime soon

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
do you not realise that the us dollar will collapse

and that china is using its reserves tobuy all of the US's assets

and that the american economy is being propped up by government spending and will collapse the moment it stops

and that gold will skyrocket as everyone tries to protect their wealth from a crumbling US economy and dollar

and that China and India have been buying billions in gold and china has banned the export of gold and has encouraged all citizens to buy silver

the next 15 years will change shit up unbelievably

Lentern

HSC
do you not realise that the us dollar will collapse

and that china is using its reserves tobuy all of the US's assets

and that the american economy is being propped up by government spending and will collapse the moment it stops

and that gold will skyrocket as everyone tries to protect their wealth from a crumbling US economy and dollar

and that China and India have been buying billions in gold and china has banned the export of gold and has encouraged all citizens to buy silver

the next 15 years will change shit up unbelievably
These sick bastards have made us agree on economics.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
usa economy will crash in august when the govt defaults

wow afghanistan and png are growing at 8% so is uzebekistan and zimbabwe

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
yes anyway i realise that china will become a major player which is why i think they will have some internal fighting because there will be a few hundred million dirt poor farmers still

Lentern

HSC
usa economy will crash in august when the govt defaults

wow afghanistan and png are growing at 8% so is uzebekistan and zimbabwe
You honestly don't think that rapidly developing countries with enormous populations are going to storm up the rankings over the next twenty years?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yes anyway i realise that china will become a major player which is why i think they will have some internal fighting because there will be a few hundred million dirt poor farmers still
they will become far richer because China's currency is currently pegged to teh USD, which basically means that when the US prints trillions of dollars, china is absorbing all of hte inflation, whereas once the yuan isn't pegged, the chinese will see a massive increase in the purchasing power of their money and a massive increase in living standards which they should have seen ages ago

the US has maintainedits living standards at the expense of the chinese, but not for much longer

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
You honestly don't think that rapidly developing countries with enormous populations are going to storm up the rankings over the next twenty years?
no i think that their growth is going to slow son, they will become big players, but they wont keep up 10% growth forever etc

Lentern

HSC
no i think that their growth is going to slow son, they will become big players, but they wont keep up 10% growth forever etc
Naturally but as they slip to 8 percent and then 5 percent the old guard will be racking up negative or negligible growth. And particularly in India's case, maintaining growth above 8% is not unrealistic for the next 15-20 years.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Holy shit this thread isn't an abomination

Hear hear

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Pfft bring it on, the PLA hasn't seen real combat since Vietnam. They're a bunch of feted, undertrained ceremonial show ponies who can round up a dissenting peasant with some effort but would get kicked to the ground by a robust, professional army. A third of them would defect before they hit the beaches.
i loled so hard u made my day thank you, can't rep u atm :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)