Who's gonna do 4u? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
I never thought i'd say this... but I am going to give it a go, despite being really, really bad at maths. My maffs teacher said we start 4u next term.

Anyone else doing it? Tbh, I only wanna do 4u for complex numberz, then i'll probably drop unless it's interesting.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Look at a textbook to see if it's interesting.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Go to a bookstore and just flick through one.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Yes I'm doing it. No questions. Maths ftw.

HSC
Anyone have a pdf copy for a 4u textbook? I just want to have a look at it :cry:

I'll pm my email and you can send it through msn... or you could just give me a download link :p

HSC
I am going to buy a textbook, You can't really learn from a laptop with maths. Oh well, I guess i'll just have to see how 4u is next term when I do it myself. haha

kooliskool

HSC
Legally speaking though, you can't start year 12 topics in preliminary..... So your teacher is breaking the law there...... You can only start 4U in term 4. But of coz, you can always start early in tutoring centre as they are not "required" to follow the schedule and you can do whateva u want them to do.

jnney

lemon
HSC
James Ruse never fails to break that law. Haha.

funnytomato

HSC
I am going to buy a textbook, You can't really learn from a laptop with maths. Oh well, I guess i'll just have to see how 4u is next term when I do it myself. haha

well, I guess that's a pretty good option, some schools ask 4u students to do 2u assessments as well at the beginning just in case ppl may want to drop it after a while

also ask yourself:
Do I like it? it's very hard to get excellent result if one dislike/hate the subject
Will it help with my further studies? ie Am I going to study science/engineering ?
Will my scaled marks in 3u and 4u maths be higher than what it would be if I haven't done 4u ?

kooltrainer

HSC
Legally speaking though, you can't start year 12 topics in preliminary..... So your teacher is breaking the law there...... You can only start 4U in term 4. But of coz, you can always start early in tutoring centre as they are not "required" to follow the schedule and you can do whateva u want them to do.
woah breaking the law? thats some serious offence ur talking about.. do they get jail time for that?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
You're not breaking the law by starting the HSC course bit earlier. Aslong as your school has finished the prelim course then there's no problem.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This is why my class is so far behind!!! Because all you fuckers start a term early!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)