Back to School (3 Viewers)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
RookieLaw is a creep.

That's actually kinda awesome you have cheerleading at your school, zombie! I'm a pretty dedicated dancer, but I've always loved gymnastics/acro whenever I've done it. And cheerleading is like a combination of dance and acrobatics :)

HSC
N/A
RookieLaw is a creep.

That's actually kinda awesome you have cheerleading at your school, zombie! I'm a pretty dedicated dancer, but I've always loved gymnastics/acro whenever I've done it. And cheerleading is like a combination of dance and acrobatics :)
I have absolutely no hand/feet co ordination at all so it was a struggle at first, picking things up, but I think i've finally got the hang of it :D
Sometimes I get a bit lost and have to look around to see if i'm in the right line/formation :haha:
It's so obvious I don't know what i'm doing at times :p

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Formations are confusing though. Especially when different segments go at different times (going in canon).

So awesome though :)

HSC
N/A
^Formations are confusing though. Especially when different segments go at different times (going in canon).

So awesome though :)
yeaahh, we have so many canons D:
and formations. Like, we start in small pyramids, do a canon and then we're meant to form a bigger pyramid and do something in sync. Twas hard in the beginning. I felt like giving up- I don't dance at all.
Hopefully I don't screw up on the day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)