Who is starting to stress? (2 Viewers)

Skriker

HSC
umm guys, I know you're all geeks and stuff, but is spending 3 months playing games really worth it?

Maybe go out and experience the game called "life" instead?
jokes buddy :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
fuck trials in 2 weeks still need to do chemistry, biology, maths ext 1 & 2 and sor2 past papers, creative piece and 4 English essays. I dunno if its possible to do all of them, not unless i do one every single night - not timed. I'm fucked for my creative
this is me... Shit...

umm guys, I know you're all geeks and stuff, but is spending 3 months playing games really worth it?
Maybe go out and experience the game called "life" instead?
I'm going to chill with the fam-bam and work and hang with friends :)

stressing.. yes
gonna cram and do reasonably well.. yes
lol. Me too. I have no idea why you're stressing so much about English! You're coming first!

Dont worry man, hitler hates creative writing aswell lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqDnfjUalo
is that the hitler belonging video, I can't see it on my phone, but if it is that is so creepy because a teacher showed me that last Friday...

Skriker

HSC
is that the hitler belonging video, I can't see it on my phone, but if it is that is so creepy because a teacher showed me that last Friday...

OMG OMG OMG GOODWINS LAW WAS RIGHT!!

for those who don't know what Goodwins Law is :)

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] which has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 (100%)."[3][2] In other words, Godwin put forth the hyperbolic observation that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis.
Godwin's law is often cited in online discussions as a deterrent against the use of arguments in the widespread Reductio ad Hitlerum form.[citation needed] The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses. It is precisely because such a comparison or reference may sometimes be appropriate, Godwin has argued[4] that overuse of Nazi and Hitler comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it is.
Lol, wow your teacher has a good sense of humour...
she's not my teacher, my teacher is a moron, it's the teacher I want. I sat in on her tutorial in the holidays and she showed us that to open the lesson.
Good day. During the break I went down to the advanced room to chill with my friends and the advanced teacher takes no notice of any other standard student but immediately comes up to me and asks in the rudest tone "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" in a way I'm glad I dropped.

Skyzor

HSC
Finished Paper 1 today for my trials, glad its over.

Oddly enough, the creative writing section turned out to be the best. Coda of the day; PREPARE SHIT BEFORE HANDD, wish i did for strictly ballroom which wasnt so flash.

sander

HSC
Stress isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just don't let it make you lose focus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)