tomorrow (2 Viewers)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
well if u found it hard everyone will also find it hard. it is just a rank in the end. so dont worry until u get the results.
There are those naturally smart people (in the absolute minority) who end up getting 100 raw... just sayin'

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
There are those naturally smart people (in the absolute minority) who end up getting 100 raw... just sayin'
yeh i no, but in medicine, its also about being compassionate and caring, and a majority of those smart people will be socially underdeveloped. as long as S2 seductive can get in and do well enough at uni, she could be earning more than any of those naturally smart ppl in about 8-10 years.

note i said majority. i didnt say all.

HSC
umm... I actually expected it to be much harder than it actually was.
I think the last few questions on s1 were the hardest.
I think I did well. I don't want to come off as cocky, but I reckon i'll be getting 90th percentile at the very least.

How the HELL did you guys finish off the last few questions of s1? I nearly died. I also was realllyyyy short of time and finished s3 literally one minute before we had to stop. I didn't even get to go through my answers...

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
yeh i no, but in medicine, its also about being compassionate and caring, and a majority of those smart people will be socially underdeveloped. as long as S2 seductive can get in and do well enough at uni, she could be earning more than any of those naturally smart ppl in about 8-10 years.

note i said majority. i didnt say all.
Aww, I'm suddenly feeling more confident :D

hamoudy93

HSC
So how did everyone go? Did mine in the morning session, and wasn't anything unexpected. Similar to the past papers I did. As I thought, patterns were the worst. Happy I finished S1 & 2, but I missed out 2 on patterns so I just put something down.

Last edited:

Aindan

HSC
I think I did well. I don't want to come off as cocky, but I reckon i'll be getting 90th percentile at the very least.

How the HELL did you guys finish off the last few questions of s1? I nearly died. I also was realllyyyy short of time and finished s3 literally one minute before we had to stop. I didn't even get to go through my answers...
Your sig says hsc 2012, how did you do the exam lol

K4M1N3

HSC
:D the test was surprisingly fun. Considering the shit ive been hearing. "The actual paper is so much harder than practice papers" and so on. Not that im saying i finished the paper in 15 mins.....im not spiralflex.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Who the fuck are you?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Why do you post on two different accounts, it gets bland per se.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)