Sleeping late/all nighters (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
What is your opinion of people going to sleep 3-5am in the morning prior to there english trial paper 2 tomorow. l personally will probably do it because english all you need to memorise is the techniques/quote etc from 3 essays. l dont see how a lack of sleep can adversely affect you in the exam.

zandapanda2010

HSC
i did it the night before the witness essay, just make sure u reread the essay because u can sometimes replace words like time with team when tired - however i remembered everything

LonelyWolf

HSC
i did it the night before the witness essay, just make sure u reread the essay because u can sometimes replace words like time with team when tired - however i remembered everything
what's the question for witness?

mangoz

HSC
English, if you memorised well, shouldn't be too much of a problem. It can be however, if they give you an extremely difficult question, difficult to think clearly due to your fatigue but everything has an opportunity cost in life. I wouldn't recommend it for subjects like mathematics though.

imZerroo

HSC
never a good idea....
after a personal experience, i try getting atleast 6 hours of sleep before any exam.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
do it for subjects for english and modern. but for maths and science trust me u need sleep.

enoilgam

HSC
never a good idea....
after a personal experience, i try getting atleast 6 hours of sleep before any exam.
This. All nighters do more harm then good

do it for subjects for english and modern. but for maths and science trust me u need sleep.
For modern you need sleep as well. Very tough subject especially if your half asleep

robertm

HSC
N/A
All nighters before exams -- definitely a bad idea.
I'd try to get at least 4 hours of sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)