CSSA Chemistry (2 Viewers)

laura_a

HSC
I'm so fucked. And I'm pretty sure our school does Catholic Trial for chem, which is insanely hard.

Blushii

HSC
you're not alone lol...i should really start studying chem -.-

chels777

HSC
i agree that the cssa trials are quite hard in comparison to the hsc i just hope its not too bad hopefully their will be a few calculation questions i like those

imZerroo

HSC
does anyone have 01, 02, 03, 05, 07 and 09 cssa chem?
any help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fucking not prepping til tomorrow because I've been prepping for other subjects all week. The only exam I'm actually going to be ready for is mx1 but everyone else will be too so theres no advantage.

anne1010

HSC
...please tell me you are not kidding. I just had mx1 today, and it was the biggest bitch. I can't afford to screw up chem trials either :/
as you sure your school does cssa then? cause ext 1 is supposed to be next friday?

laura_a

HSC
as you sure your school does cssa then? cause ext 1 is supposed to be next friday?
Might not have been. I think our school wrote ours because they were worried that so many girls had tutors that one of us would manage to get our hands on it, so they wrote it. Personally, CSSA had nothing on our mx1 trial. Girls didn't finish and walked out crying. Seriously don't get why they do this to us. Half the cohort didn't even manage to get to Q7. Leave about 30 mins for it.

I'm still more concerned with chem. THESE EQUATIONS WON'T STAY IN MY HEAD!!!!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Might not have been. I think our school wrote ours because they were worried that so many girls had tutors that one of us would manage to get our hands on it, so they wrote it. Personally, CSSA had nothing on our mx1 trial. Girls didn't finish and walked out crying. Seriously don't get why they do this to us. Half the cohort didn't even manage to get to Q7. Leave about 30 mins for it.
I'm still more concerned with chem. THESE EQUATIONS WON'T STAY IN MY HEAD!!!!
That's what happens when girls try to do MX1.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously...? I rip up 3u, was a fucking hard paper and it probably would have made you cry like a little bitch.
HAHAAHA
You're a woman... I don't think you understand this. I am a guy and I don't cry about pointless shit like that.
Go back to the kitchen.
Make me a sandwich.
Iron my clothes.
Then I will consider your perspectives whilst you get me a beer from the fridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)