English trials? (1 Viewer)

bdavis01

HSC
aw really I'm in standard though? Is it still the same questions for the modules for advanced?

WorryWartCob

HSC
aw really I'm in standard though? Is it still the same questions for the modules for advanced?

haha i think so.
advanced was wtf.
i have never seen them before. but i get misadventure. i have mad sickness. :/ wtf

Chahoud

HSC
I found yesterday's paper to be the hardest English exam ever !!
Haha when I was writing justice game essay I kept writing hamlet quotes ...it sucked!

Kazr

HSC
Shiftiest CSSA test ever!! like seriously A muchroomer and meat pies.....getting more weirder every Year!! lol is 6 pages for belongign and 4 pages for story gud?!...they were all finished! ;)
Plus do u lose a mark wiv out mentioning a title....lol completely forgot it!!

eshdawg

HSC
is 6 pages for belongign and 4 pages for story gud?!...
It's QUALITY not QUANTITY, also it depends on your handwriting aim for about 800-1200 words per response and treat your composition the same as the essay as they are WORTH THE SAME AMOUNT!

Plus do u lose a mark wiv out mentioning a title....lol completely forgot it!!
As part of the marking criteria is about following the conventions of your form (aka story, speech etc) for a story a title is part of that, so you definitely wont be getting 15/15 unless your teacher marks easy.

Last edited:

mangoz

HSC
It's QUALITY not QUANTITY, also it depends on your handwriting aim for about 800-1200 words per response and treat your composition the same as the essay as they are WORTH THE SAME AMOUNT!

As part of the marking criteria is about following the conventions of your form (aka story, speech etc) for a story a title is part of that, so you definitely wont be getting 15/15 unless your teacher marks easy.
Wtf. It is not mandatory to have a title for a creative writing. -_- Go quote from a teacher saying that it is MANDATORY not a suggestion. Btw I've asked this with one of my teachers who's a senior marker and a kid in our school who got 99.95 and they both say a title isn't needed so go figure o_O

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wtf. It is not mandatory to have a title for a creative writing. -_- Go quote from a teacher saying that it is MANDATORY not a suggestion. Btw I've asked this with one of my teachers who's a senior marker and a kid in our school who got 99.95 and they both say a title isn't needed so go figure o_O
+1
And not all short stories have titles... so yeah...

eshdawg

HSC
the kid who got 99.95 probably didnt have english in his best 10 units, just saying...

mangoz

HSC
the kid who got 99.95 probably didnt have english in his best 10 units, just saying...
Actually he did 4u english. Just saying. Oh ops forgot to add. He only did 10 units (he isn't one of the 4u 2u english physics and chem combo people if you were thinking that).

clry

HSC
English is kind of a compulsory 2 units that will count no matter what.. just sayin'

private_ryan

HSC
N/A
Found paper 1 cssa pretty easy but didn't get to finish much as I would of like in section 2. sitting advance modules next week.

K

khorne

What is a good aim to write in 40 min br8s? I can do around 1000 words, 1100 if I really know what I'm doing...

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
What is a good aim to write in 40 min br8s? I can do around 1000 words, 1100 if I really know what I'm doing...
1000-1100 is a pretty good amount dude :)... yeah thats above average i'd say.

I could probs do 1300-1400 but my times are volatile =.=.~~

khfreakau

HSC
Today's exam was alright. Only thing that made me go wtf was that the head of english told the whole grade to prepare TWO related texts for belonging/modc, and they ended up asking for ONE today. I made up a whole paragraph on the spot, which i've never done before. D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)