Ready for physics tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

anne1010

HSC
lol needa learn astro, go over half of ideas and motors. i sooooooooooo cant wait for 12:05 tmro

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Had my trial for physics today, pretty much forgot all of ideas to implementation lols

jamesfirst

HSC
I just realised that Im fked for Ideas to implementation... omg

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
lol what were the harder questions asked?
End of astrophysics, something like: Explain how the age of a globular cluster can be determined through the study of a Zero Age main sequence star's plot on a HR diagram, draw paths to explain your answer.
Also there were four electronic spectra readings and we had to identify which one corresponds to an emission nebulae, star, quasar, galaxy.

Oh and a question which was like, given sirius B rotates at 2.5x the velocity of sirius A determine it's mass. The total mass of the system was already calculated in the previous part.

Umm, motors and generators was easy, Ideas wasn't too hard but i forgot some parts, like comparison between the structure and functions of solar cells and photocells. And space was just calculations which is easy.

anne1010

HSC
End of astrophysics, something like: Explain how the age of a globular cluster can be determined through the study of a Zero Age main sequence star's plot on a HR diagram, draw paths to explain your answer.
Also there were four electronic spectra readings and we had to identify which one corresponds to an emission nebulae, star, quasar, galaxy.

Oh and a question which was like, given sirius B rotates at 2.5x the velocity of sirius A determine it's mass. The total mass of the system was already calculated in the previous part.

Umm, motors and generators was easy, Ideas wasn't too hard but i forgot some parts, like comparison between the structure and functions of solar cells and photocells. And space was just calculations which is easy.
what paper did you do?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Yep pumped, Aiming for around 92% but my parents said I have to get > 95% otherwise I can't celebrate my 18th. Fucking dreading ><, so hopefully I'll be getting 99% just to make them happy.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Yep pumped, Aiming for around 92% but my parents said I have to get > 95% otherwise I can't celebrate my 18th. Fucking dreading ><, so hopefully I'll be getting 99% just to make them happy.
haha lol
my parents won't give me money for formal clothes if I don't get an average of 90+ for all my subjects

anne1010

HSC
lol ill be cheering for >70%. hope the exam isnt too mean

anne1010

HSC
does anyone know what a decent score would be in a cssa paper to be "on ur way to a band 6"

i love how people say that, its like its a place :p
put it in ur gps :p

umz93

HSC
So your school wrote it, hopefully CSSA will be easier. Our teacher said 75+ is a b6!

anne1010

HSC
So your school wrote it, hopefully CSSA will be easier. Our teacher said 75+ is a b6!
lol thats not too bad actually. i dont see myself getting a band 6 for physics but a mid band 5 i will be cheering so much.

anne1010

HSC
u underestimate yourself too much :p
lmao honestly. if i get 82 in hsc physics, i will be so happy :p

ps thank god our school hasnt gone into the ott astro stuff. just finished astro and its not too bad :p

E

Effekt

Nope not looking forward to it, but a positive side is it will be easier than my half yearlies.

Chambalam

HSC
It was eassyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm sure anyone that does chem and maths would understand. I mean, its half the content of chem, and half the difficulty of maths :\

Annoying longer questions though, I just hate writing that much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)