How are you guys feeling that schools almost coming to an end? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
It only feels like yesterday as though we were starting year 7 and it felt like we had forever until the HSC now, it feels like where here in a blink of an eye and where nearly at the finish line!! IMO I think that life after the HSC will be super weird since we have been at school for almost all our lives. What are your guys thoughts/feelings about this? :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
im kind of scared and excited about entering adult life and goin to uni

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I want the HSC to be over :( But after the nice 4month break, I'll be sad about high school.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I used to hate my school, but its grown on me and I realise that i am going to miss it immensly.
This.
7-10 I wanted to leave and go to any other school but like half way through year 11 I became friends with everyone and everything was partyin', partyin' yeah and fun, fun, fun, fun and I was having a ball today(not really, I had the day off today) and now I'm going to be really sad to leave, you have no idea. I'm going to cry like a baby at the graduation I just know it. My maths teacher left last year and I had to leave the room really quick after hugging her. Lol. Imagine having to say goodbye to almost everyone! I'm going to go crazy. :/
Fucking going to miss school. Not the HSC though. Ugh.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I can sense nostalgia =(((( for myself T.T.. but yeah

im sick of school now.. I want to move on with life.. probs wanna head to uni asap!!!! intooo the world?? =DDDDD

HSC
Uni Grad
I actually do want to leave high school already, want to be hanging out with people from uni. besides, I made friendships with ppl at UNSW already after taking a few visits there with my first year uni friend :)

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
Can't wait till uni! I won't be pressured every week to drink or take drugs! (I never give in though) Love dat feel.

jamesfirst

HSC
This.
7-10 I wanted to leave and go to any other school but like half way through year 11 I became friends with everyone and everything was partyin', partyin' yeah and fun, fun, fun, fun and I was having a ball today(not really, I had the day off today) and now I'm going to be really sad to leave, you have no idea. I'm going to cry like a baby at the graduation I just know it. My maths teacher left last year and I had to leave the room really quick after hugging her. Lol. Imagine having to say goodbye to almost everyone! I'm going to go crazy. :/
Fucking going to miss school. Not the HSC though. Ugh.

Baby.

Skyzor

HSC
I actually cant wait to leave. Ive been going to school with some people since kindergarten...

Tired of the same faces, doubt i will miss alot of people.

PLUS, school-life lately has been like the movie 'groundhog day', so repetitive

Last edited:

imZerroo

HSC
In my life I have been to almost 6 schools. 3 primary and 3 high.
Years 7-8 was the time where I screwed up my life and wrong friends stuffed me up bad. Never gonna miss those years.
Years 9-10 went to an all boys school where I had some good friends who turned out to be dogs.
11-12, I don't have many friends but a couple of my bestest friends, we might all end up doing engineering together at uni, never know.
I didn't have time to attach to any school in general,
but I might miss the school life of 8:45-3:00; monday to friday... you don't know if you will miss something until you have lost it, elder siblings and cousins say you will miss it a lot. atm i don't feel any affection to my current school or the previous ones at all.

Carl5

HSC
I'm both excited and scared. Since year 7, I've gone from being one of the new kids who didn't come from the original public school that everyone else went to, to becoming labelled as a bit of a nerd and sticking to my own little social group, to finally speaking up and interacting with the rest of my year group, becoming school captain/president of the SRC, and am still one of "the smart kids" (or rather, a hard worker) (unlike a lot of the other kids who were also in Gifted and Talented who basically decided to just chill out and act "cool"), for which I'm very proud of myself for, since I didn't change myself to fit in. I now have no problem walking up on assembly and grabbing the microphone to speak, in contrast to how fearful I was in year 7 when we had to make our first speeches. I know I wouldn't be the same if I had gone to another school. I'm going to miss all the friends I've made, and even a number of my teachers who have inspired time after time.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
Just going through things I wish I should have done in previous years. Like I quit rowing because of the early mornings and because I got completely alienated at rowing camp, but should have kept it. Also really wish I studied more in junior years; I've missed a lot of things that would have been helpful. In primary school I was a big fish in a small pond and here I'm in the top, say, 33% of my year, but not in the top 10-20% where I could be.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
you wont miss it one bit

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
primary school - hated every single second of it, so many bad memories
=.= really shit childhood
year 7-10- was alright.. my new school was smooth and fun :) but my old school was mainly terrible gave me bad memories and experiences..

year 11-12- alright , the fun times were unforgettable and will remain with me forever but the hard times were painful.

I really want to move onto UNI.. Uni seems soo good omg =.= its gonna be heaven for me except the exams and etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)