them Sydney Trains moments (5 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I was once with my mummy on the train and a fat man had a heart attack in the standing area. My mum, being a nurse, jump-started him. He wanted to give her all the thousands of dollars in his bank account, but mum, with a quiet dignity that ill never forget, turned him down by saying that Christ was her reward. He looked at her with this incredible awe and tears rolled down his face. She stroked his cheek and we then made our way off thru a sea of dropped jaws.
I was 7
Hahaha oh iron

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Re: cityrail moments

Wait...wait...wait.....what kind of a jacket are we talking about here?
But seriously, such awesomeness happened and you DIDN'T record it?!
It happened too fast/I was in awe/didn't want to let anyone know I was there/not get bashed myself

And a suit jacket, he must have worked in an office nearby or something.

onur91

HSC
N/A

It happened too fast/I was in awe/didn't want to let anyone know I was there/not get bashed myself

And a suit jacket, he must have worked in an office nearby or something.
That is no excuse young lady! but yeah...would have been awesome to see.

Oh nice, glad to hear.

LonelyWolf

HSC

I once saw this skinny guy in a suit in the cbd walking down towards chinatown. And these drunk guys just came out of the pub and were obviously trying to start some shit with him because he was well dressed/alone/white they were douches etc.

They were yelling at him and calling him a pussy and pushed him up against a wall.

the guy stood there and neatly folded up his jacket and took off his shirt, sat them down and he was fucking absolutely shredded - not an ounce of fat on him.

And he beat the absolute shit out of these three guys, he was like a fucking ninja. Must have been a black belt equivalent in something or rather.

Anyway, after this happened he buttoned his shirt back up and put his jacket back on and continued walking down the street as if nothing had happened.

Best thing ever.
haha textbook badass, but how and ytf would he take off his shirt and jacket?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A

obviously because they were really expensive/nice and he didn't want to get blood/dirt/whatever else on them.

LonelyWolf

HSC

yeah true, but how'd he have time to do so? were the drunk guys heaps small or decent sized?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A

two were kind of weedy but super built and the third was big.

And they were just laughing at him.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A

I meant weeny?

You know those super short little muscly guys.

herbs1

HSC

Today on my train home from Central station, there were these two blonde aborigines sitting across from us. She thought it was cool and dat to put her music on full blast, but not in her ear, because that's too mainstream, but above her helix.
She and her other friend sung songs such as Glamorous-Fergie, I'm not afraid-Eminem, Tik Tok-Kesha etc.

Tbh, I was terrified.
how cool is being a racist

herbs1

HSC

The fact still stands that you deflected to me. Which begs the question why you did that. Is it because you're being mean to me, or is it because you're trying to hide something? Hmm.

^ That.

I don't think upskirting is strictly illegal but... since they touched the person's clothes - then one can construe sexual harassment of some sort.

wat. Yes, let's follow a fob guy who just upskirted me home and expect nothing worse to happen to me...?
of course it is illegal you fucking moron

herbs1

HSC

I've s

I really hold the position that they would have done nothing/not cared. There is no evidence to provide for the fact that the event actually occurred, blah blah blah blah

outstanding

Can't believe it took upwards of 20 posts for this to be mentioned
cctv
witnesses ie old lady on train
prior history of it happening ie reported before

at the very least it would be on record and if it happened again then the next girl would have more evidence

also it was mentioned like the 2nd post, that shadowdude had been the perpetrator

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

of course it is illegal you fucking moron
sorry mr smarty pants

Then answer: Why is it illegal?

cctv
witnesses ie old lady on train
prior history of it happening ie reported before

at the very least it would be on record and if it happened again then the next girl would have more evidence

also it was mentioned like the 2nd post, that shadowdude had been the perpetrator
I think the girl in question is most likely a normal stock standard Asian - and thus I'd have no inclination to do anything remotely sexual to her. But since you love stereotyping, maybe it was sinophile...?

HSC
Uni Grad

(question: do you feel violated because they lifted up your skirt or because they touched your clothing? curious.)
lmao

'oh no they touched my clothes'

you truly are a fucking moron

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

today this asian dude sat next to an asian girl at campsie and tried picking her up, he got off at redfern unsuccessfully

i secretly kept wishing it was johann and not some generic riceboy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)