andrew bolt GUILTY (7 Viewers)

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
But barrister Ron Merkel SC, appearing for the applicants, said the articles took a "eugenics approach" that was frozen in history.
lol this is so typical

boneheads like this love describing anything even vaguely related to race as "eugenics stuff" like they even know what eugenics means

Lentern

HSC
m8 i'm with the free speech brigade and am of the opinion that bolt's comments were negligible and dislike the ~protected species~ bullshit surrounding the topic of Aboriginals
I was planning to then point out that you were disgusted by me making fun of someone's clumsy turn of phrase but ugh you people are just so revolting. Doctrines of freedom of speech were not drawn up to protect the vile mutterings of hate filled shockjocks. He was given a trial, he was allowed to put forward his arguments, have them heard by impartial bodies, that is the freedom of speech that Paine and Mill defended. It was never intended that it be used to protect those who wrongly vilify innocent men and women, abusing their position in public life to launch extraordinary assaults on the public reputation of the unassuming. Your subversion of the doctrine of free speech reflects something very sick about modern discourse.

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
also: does anybody else notice that retards like lentern are mentally incapable of distinguishing between those ultra mild "im not racist but.............. (some mildly negative statement about some minority group but not particularly actually racist)" types like andrew bolt and genuine racists like me

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
also: does anybody else notice that retards like lentern are mentally incapable of distinguishing between those ultra mild "im not racist but.............. (some mildly negative statement about some minority group but not particularly actually racist)" types like andrew bolt and genuine racists like me
Since when do you believe in freedom of speech anyway, I thought human rights were for fags or whatever.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
lentern the bloke was found guilty of contravening the Racial Discrim Act. In that context Bolt's articles were negligible.
With regard to slander, yeah wotevs you have a case to plea.

HSC
Uni Grad
I was planning to then point out that you were disgusted by me making fun of someone's clumsy turn of phrase but ugh you people are just so revolting. Doctrines of freedom of speech were not drawn up to protect the vile mutterings of hate filled shockjocks. He was given a trial, he was allowed to put forward his arguments, have them heard by impartial bodies, that is the freedom of speech that Paine and Mill defended. It was never intended that it be used to protect those who wrongly vilify innocent men and women, abusing their position in public life to launch extraordinary assaults on the public reputation of the unassuming. Your subversion of the doctrine of free speech reflects something very sick about modern discourse.
Oh shit someone's saying something some people don't like, let's just deny them the right to say it!1!!

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
Since when do you believe in freedom of speech anyway, I thought human rights were for fags or whatever.
im pro censorship in some cases (i have specified before in much earlier posts) but why would i be pro the censorship of mild "racism"

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
racial realists

get it right you stupid wop

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
racial realists

get it right you stupid wop
nah i just call myself an outright racist now

look at the definition of racism in the dictionary:

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
has bolt made any statements to this effect in any of his articles (no)

and i dont even need to read any to know that

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
unless u think he INSINUATES THAT in his writing

he may not SAY SO BUT I KNOW HE THINKS THAT

he THINKS that because I KNOW SO I KNOW EVERYTHING

Lentern

HSC
Oh shit someone's saying something some people don't like, let's just deny them the right to say it!1!!
Only the most extreme of nutjobs argue in favour of completely unfettered free speech.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
that dictionary is an arm of the anti-white agenda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)