• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Wedding Thread (2 Viewers)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Preferably, my wedding would be nonexistent.

If I had one, it would definitely be LARP theme though.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I'm gonna buy a puppy the day I get engaged, and when I get married, the flower girl or paige boy will lead the puppy down the aisle and it will be adorable <33

HSC
N/A
My wedding:
It could be anything. I want a dress with a corset though.
What I wanted it to be when I was younger:
- Wanted to have 2 ceremonies, one ‘normal’ wedding, in a small church, all that. And one that would be in a huge cathedral, massive pipe organ, the dress – corset, lace, massive train, etc in black/blue, LOL.
Yeah.
Now, I know I will get married but yeah, not bothered about thinking about the details right now.
I guess I would like it to be all nice and romantic.

twistedrebel

HSC
got so much other stuff to do before i begin to think about marriage, like fight in the war, kill people, climb mount everest, make a company and sell it for a billion dollars, go bankrupt, billionaire again, cure cancer, then marriage.

Also get a pre-nup faggots, gotta protect assets if things go south.

HSC
N/A
I want a white wedding dress. Lace up corset at the back, and it'll have train :D
Lots of lace as well.

Something like this:

But with a lace+mesh bottom half of the dress:

and a hair piece like this:

rather than a veil

Last edited:

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Get married, buy a house, settle down, have two kids, work for most of your life to pay back your mortgage, retire, grow old, die.
Kids inherit house. :haha:

Doesn't that sound fun?
fuck that sounds fucking boring and monotonous to me. you might as well kill yourself now and save yourself from a lifetime of dullness and mediocrity.

I think prenups are silly. If someone made me sign a prenup, i'd think they didn't trust me or my intentions in marrying them
lol

insurance is so silly if someone bought one I'd think they wanna die or something1!

Last edited:

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
You live with your husband for 15 years. You worked your ass off establishing where you are today. All of a sudden, he wants a divorce or something. Does this mean you're left with nothing?
You worked just as hard as he did, so you deserve half of it.
it's HIS money so by definition it's not yours. why do you deserve half of it? you shouldn't get a single cent unless it's YOUR money.

moral of the story, keep your finances separate

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
exactly. he may have worked hard bringing in the money, but she worked just as hard raising the kids (assuming she was a stay at home mum). different type of work but equally as important. she shouldnt be left with nothing. or even he if he becomes a stay at home dad.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you can hire a nanny for a lot less than 50% of your assets.

HSC
N/A
it's HIS money so by definition it's not yours. why do you deserve half of it? you shouldn't get a single cent unless it's YOUR money.

moral of the story, keep your finances separate
Why is it HIS money?
You worked too. It's not like you did nothing.

Bendent

HSC
anna1010's post is exactly what my mum says all the time lol (kinda true ina way)

HSC
Why is it HIS money?
what

its his money because he was paid by his employer, not you

there is nothing stopping a woman from doing the same. you even get paid maternity leave now so you can keep your job while you pop out the odd kid. no excuse to not work now

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Why is it HIS money?
YES BUT WHAT YOU EARN IS YOUR OWN MONEY WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM HIS MONEY.

let's say your husband goes out and buy a house with his OWN HARD EARNED CASH, are you automatically entitled to half of it? of course not. you contributed ZERO equity to the house, by what wretched mechanism do YOU GET HALF OF IT?

HSC
N/A

let's say your husband goes out and buy a house with his OWN HARD EARNED CASH, are you automatically entitled to half of it? of course not. you contributed ZERO equity to the house, by what wretched mechanism do YOU GET HALF OF IT?
I agree with this.

What I meant was that if both parties worked and contributed, you're both entitled to half half

HSC

um because he got to fuck her a few times over the 10yrs they were together, derr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)