Did everyone actually remember to... (1 Viewer)

o_0

HSC
focus on the whole question? on how connection with place influences one's perceptions on belonging or not belonging?

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
The idea i wrote was that intimate connection enriches belonging while lack of connection limits it O_O

FTW

HSC
yep, i made sure to mention perceptions every time i linked back to the question

catalyst91

HSC
Well there was not much of a concise path to relate 'connection with a place' to belonging/not belonging in Crucible, so I had to throw in some side-winders to relate it back. But every time I mentioned the belonging/not belonging part of it, I linked it straight back to 'perceptions' of said belonging/not belonging.

amour

Female
HSC
focus on the whole question? on how connection with place influences one's perceptions on belonging or not belonging?
when i talked about how place influences it, i kinda linked it to identity... and also how once you connect with place, you are able to forge deeper connections with other ppl - and thus enrich sense of belonging?
idk can you do this?

studier1

HSC
wait... there was a question?

just wrote my pre-prepared shit, should be sweet.

engie_benji

HSC
You didnt specifically have to talk about perceptions the whole time did you? I definitely answered the question in regarding place, but i probably only mentioned the word 'perceptions' about 3 times. Thats ok seeing as tho i focused on place isnt it?

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
You didnt specifically have to talk about perceptions the whole time did you? I definitely answered the question in regarding place, but i probably only mentioned the word 'perceptions' about 3 times. Thats ok seeing as tho i focused on place isnt it?
I hope so. :(
I don't think we'll be able to get 15/15 though.

shakky

HSC
when i talked about how place influences it, i kinda linked it to identity... and also how once you connect with place, you are able to forge deeper connections with other ppl - and thus enrich sense of belonging?
idk can you do this?
That's almost exactly what i did. And i also talked about security/insecurity.

themanman

HSC
N/A
You do know that you don't have to use the words in the question to answer the question.
+1

u can demonstrate perceptions of belonging without explicitly saying "these are the perceptions formed..."

it gets monotonous and generic if u do

also, it depends on the way u interpreted the q

Last edited by a moderator:

yours

HSC
perceptions of belonging just means sense of belonging or feelings of belonging. It's inherent, really, because any 'belonging' that we experience is our own 'perceived' relationship to peoples/places/language/whatever, the focus was place not perceptions

Last edited:

themanman

HSC
N/A
perceptions of belonging just means sense of belonging or feelings of belonging. It's inherent, really, because any 'belonging' that we experience is our own 'perceived' relationship to peoples/places/language/whatever, the focus was place not perceptions
my answer:

Sum-up
- Belonging to place is a greater experience than forming an intimacy with tangible landscapes. And then something about communal values associated to place that create standards and expectations of belonging

AYLI - Liberating forest; free to form ur own identity as opposed to the patriarchal court

wow, reflecting on it...

i think i did pretty good

ALSO those doing AYLI... if u forgot to talk about the importance of Shakespeares dramatic craft.. u missed out on a MASSIVE point - (one the board explicitly said we had to mention)

jamesfirst

HSC
+1

u can demonstrate perceptions of belonging without explicitly saying "these are the perceptions formed..."

it gets monotonous and generic if u do

also, it depends on the way u interpreted the q

+1

English really has no 'one' answer... English is about interpretation, unless one's interpretation is TOTALLY off...

yeah....... So you can't make that judgement about one getting a maximum of 9. In fact, in trials I did not answer the question (word for word) on Module B CSSA (something about provocative ideas) and still managed to pull off 19/20 because I 'answered' the question without using the words in the question.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
You do know that you don't have to use the words in the question to answer the question.
If you write a prepared response and don't answer the question you are capped at C-range. Please ask a senior marker.
I never said you had to use the words of the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)