ITT: People who actually liked english (1 Viewer)

themanman

HSC
N/A
Out of all my subjects

English was easily my favourite

most of my in-class memories come from that class

our teacher was very thorough but knew when to have a good joke and we had some of the funniest cunts in our class

expecting heaps of hate mail but i serz enjoyed that subject the most

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
There were some funny moments in my english class, mostly when our teacher would listen in on the goss, or when she'd pretty much ignore someone's statement telling them they're wrong.

Maths has probably been my funnest class. Chats about holidays and weekends, and phones, a few parties, as well as invading one of the other classes to wish someone a happy birthday.

Jongnie

HSC
I loved my english teacher, i'd always 'flirt' with her LOLOL, funny as ..

timinator1993

HSC
yea english was alright, our 2 teachers, we hypothesized, had a crush as they kept secretly visiting each other...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahah I did the same with my Earth teacher. Then she got pregnant.
:jawdrop:
--

I didn't mind english (it's relatively easy), I just hated my english teacher (english would've been so much better if I had some other teacher).

themanman

HSC
N/A
:jawdrop:
--

I didn't mind english (it's relatively easy), I just hated my english teacher (english would've been so much better if I had some other teacher).
lmao ruler

ur a legendary mod

Carl5

HSC
I really enjoyed English + my class. I've enjoyed it since year 9. HOWEVER, I hated studying for English. Remembering so many quotes to make sure I would cover a wide range of possible questions... ughh... memory is not my greatest characteristic...

Vidhya

HSC
All my classes were amazing but our english teacher was hilariously dramatic (he stood up on a desk to prove a point once and then jumped off like a ninja) and he used to sing the soundtrack from Bladerunner and he read out female dialogues in the funniest fucking voice and the last thing he told us before exams was "to answer the FUCKING question!". And he made us delicious brownies with a tinge of alcohol :D
Don't get me started on my other teachers :p

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
My class and teacher were really good but i didnt really like the course/syllabus itself and some of the prescribed texts, plus the fact we were forced to do it.

jamesfirst

HSC
I hated my english class because I was in the lowest....

My teacher could NOT teach...

Daisuke

HSC
By far and without doubt the best subject while I was at school.

taeyang

HSC
I got a footjob halfway through the year in my English class. Lucky it was last period ...

lockedbox

HSC
I do standard but I liked english. Our teacher was a bit strict (and very irritating) but she was a good teacher and thanks to that I actually managed to do well in this subject (I flunked out in year ten) and I got essay skills that crossed over into my other subjects. The class was good company too.

Aluminesis

HSC
I liked English. English and ext. 1 were actually my favourite subjects (we had the same teacher for both). He's really scary when he's angry, but it's because he's so scary that we always do our homework :p He was great fun too, making heaps of jokes with us and often coming out on the short end. My English class was awesome and I reckon it's the best-performing subject at our school.

Sure didn't hurt that our English classroom was plastered with comic posters. DC and Marvel (and Beatles!) all around. Our teacher was a fan :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)