i think l got state rank (srs) (1 Viewer)

erfanau123

HSC
Your sig says you are going to commit suicide with anything less than 99. Wow really? You're that sadistic to make a joke like that about people who kill themselves on a daily basis because you're some azn who cares about your ATAR more than life?
GG maybe you should get a life buddy. True fact, WORLD > SCHOOL
So true bro, b4 i used to make jokes like this till recently a close school friend of mine committed suicide and then reality hit me, that its nothing to joke about :(

Reps for u my friend!

2011_

HSC
So true bro, b4 i used to make jokes like this till recently a close school friend of mine committed suicide and then reality hit me, that its nothing to joke about :(

Reps for u my friend!
Agreed, suicide is no joking matter :(

gleeek

HSC
F**K me you lack common sense, re-read and interpret "correctly". I never implied that school means nothing i clearly stated your sadistic reference to <99 as suicide clearly indicates you need to adjust your life goals. As for your comment on a general maths section, this highlights your perceived intellectual dominance because you do "greater" subjects. But, you don't even know that > means greater as clearly seen in your sig, what was i meant to expect from a EX2 student who lacks common sense. /Argument
This x 10430345.

WorryWartCob

HSC
whilst half you guys are on bored of studies wasting precious study time; dont waste it arguing about what subjects shitter or whos marks are better.

In the end, its the individuals choice of subject, individuals performance and individuals goals.

I hate hearing people give me shit for my atar of 80+ (goal).
stop hating on others and just relax and be nice.

fuck.

claravimbai

HSC
ummm Sanical please just because you are intelligent doesnt mean that everyone else is .
and for your own information , i used to do 2 unit maths , i dropped to general maths thinking that it was easy but actually gen maths is harder than 2 unit . so next time go research before blubbering words out aye .

claravimbai

HSC
dude , getting a 99 for your atar doesnt mean that your life is going to be amazing . I can own a billion , I wud want to be more successful than others but that doesnt mean that i am going to be the most happiest person in life .yea ?? and on the other hand , i do hard subjects as well , yet i do not diminish others and their capability . You are intelligent bravo , but dont have a big mouth , its better to be a book warrior than an internet warrior . so please .
if you get LESS THAN 99 , then that means u are going to commit suicide ? then go ahead , you dont even know the meaning on life , all you want is success success , without success you are nothing ? psht man .
even people who were not even good in school are billions or millionaires .
so shoosh ,, thanks ... i think u will be respecting everyone else if you just stop it.

claravimbai

HSC
and besides for your own information , hahahaha lol , atar only reaches up to 99.5 . referencing yourself to getting less than 99.7 is not realistic lol because even if u get everything right doesnt mean that u will get <99.7 . LOL u wud have stated =99.5 HAPPY . lol

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
dude , getting a 99 for your atar doesnt mean that your life is going to be amazing . I can own a billion , I wud want to be more successful than others but that doesnt mean that i am going to be the most happiest person in life .yea ?? and on the other hand , i do hard subjects as well , yet i do not diminish others and their capability . You are intelligent bravo , but dont have a big mouth , its better to be a book warrior than an internet warrior . so please .
if you get LESS THAN 99 , then that means u are going to commit suicide ? then go ahead , you dont even know the meaning on life , all you want is success success , without success you are nothing ? psht man .
even people who were not even good in school are billions or millionaires .
so shoosh ,, thanks ... i think u will be respecting everyone else if you just stop it.
True this.

My father didn't even go uni. Dropped out year 10 because his family did not have enough money (he lived in Korea third world country at the time). Just worked hard and never gave up despite how bad his life was. Eventually he hit successs soon and now he is succesful earning good $$$$ more than professionals would. Life is too short to be upset over the HSC.

I know realistically im not going to get 95, due to maths and my poor choices throughout the year.

TBH maths im lookin at somewhere between 50-70 lol.. No regret though because i tried my best

catalyst91

HSC
Didn't desert me :0 it was a misconception. He was frustrated and we reconciled and back :).

TBH i fail at life and i fail at everything pretty much. I'm a liability and yes i have no prospect for the future. But i will never give up :).

I find your making some good progress with life. Good on you.
nohomo, but don't say shit like that. You aren't failing at life or anything like that with motivation and continuous trying. At least you aren't some bum that just gave up on everything.

Also - I think people should stop trying to prove intellectual superiority by degrading others.
If you're doing well in your academic endeavors - then good for you, but boasting does nothing but prove you are a douche.

masteroblivi

HSC
Man I wish i done 2unit maths, the general maths test was easy except for the fact that it took me ages just tryna understand what the question wants me to do :/ i swear its all cuz of my teacher in year ten. He decided to tell me that 2 units isnt for me and i should go to general and it would be better for me and easier. turns out its full of the most hated topics that i cant stand and 2units had alot of algebra and less of wordy stuff heh oh well

and tbh i cant stand it when someone comes up and says that general is reaaly easy and u should get 100 cuz its that easy. man come and do general then complain we have tons of studens that droped to general from 2 unit and alot of em think its even harder.!

FrasbR

HSC
and besides for your own information , hahahaha lol , atar only reaches up to 99.5 . referencing yourself to getting less than 99.7 is not realistic lol because even if u get everything right doesnt mean that u will get <99.7 . LOL u wud have stated =99.5 HAPPY . lol
ATAR goes to 99.95, you spastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)