Troops in Iraq (2 Viewers)

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
So apparently Obama is pulling the troops out of iraq by the end of the year

my god he is the greatest president in the world

he made me love america and ignore their follies of the past

he is such a dignified and honest man

finally someone pulls the troops out from iraq where they shudnt of been in the first place

i wish i was an american to vote for his re-election next year

wait a second...

--
im getting sick and tired of politicians trying to sell themselves so close to their next election
whilst doing jack all throughout their term

im sick of bureaucrats

- vent out ur anger or feel free to challenge anything ive just said

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
i'm not an expert but from what i've read i'd assume the american presence is one of the only things preventing a civil war there.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
The American presence is one of the main reasons as to why a civil war is inevitable there.

Garygaz

HSC
do you think the shiites and the sunniis wouldn't be in a permawar with each other? i'm honestly curious, because from all i've read they essentially hate everything about each other. you know, the stories about fathers killing their daughters for dating one of their mortal enemies.

Garygaz

HSC
but don't get me wrong, america is this entity that goes around the world ass-raping anyone which will in some way advance its goal of continual world domination. i'm not justifying them being there.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
yeah but garygaz don't forget that Al-Qaeda has drummed up shiaa-sunni tensions due to its shift from its anti-US platform to "well that ship has sailed, lets get belligerent on Sunnis now"

saddam was holding the two together pretty well in pre-2003 iraq

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
The American presence is one of the main reasons as to why a civil war is inevitable there.
this

but don't get me wrong, america is this entity that goes around the world ass-raping anyone which will in some way advance its goal of continual world domination. i'm not justifying them being there.
i respect this comment (despite ur pev. one)

Garygaz

HSC
true, i remember talking to my dad about it and he was convinced they were going to give saddam life in jail with a decent lifestyle as long as he cooperated in advising the americans on how to keep a sort of status quo between the sunnis and shiias. but, no, that never happened.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah but garygaz don't forget that Al-Qaeda has drummed up shiaa-sunni tensions due to its shift from its anti-US platform to "well that ship has sailed, lets get belligerent on Sunnis now"

saddam was holding the two together pretty well in pre-2003 iraq
i think in time, saddam will be somewhat vindicated

sure he gassed some cunts but who hasnt

this place will descend into hell on earth as soon as the USA leaves

it is in irans best interests to ensure that this happens

jaafar1

HSC
just w8 and see, he took them out of Iraq to invade Iran later in the future

cheese_cheese

HSC
I had high hopes for Obama when he was inaugurated although I can't say that he has lived up to them.

Pulling all US troops out of Iraq by the end of the year is also stupid in my opinion. It is highly debatable as to whether they should have invaded Iraq in the first place, although they did and America should live with the consequences of this. Troops and rebuilding forces (albeit decreasing in number each year) should be in Iraq for the next 10+ years. Look at what happened after the Iranian revolution for example.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
m8 the whole point about this "TROOPS OUTTA IRAK" nonsense is that it belies the long-term continued presence of military contractors, reconstruction agencies, US advisory forces, and international organisations. we're not "leaving iraq"

boris

Banned
HSC
Plus it frees up servicemen for the impending invasion of iran

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
should of never gone into Afghanistan or Iraq..... 3.7 trillion dollars and 1000's of American lives later......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)