Band 6 Cut-off? (1 Viewer)

o_0

HSC
Suggestions anyone? I think I got 85/100
Sigh you're one of those guys who do well but tell everyone you did poorly so you can flourish in your silly giddy joy afterwards

Also i think about 83-85

michaeljennings

HSC
Sigh you're one of those guys who do well but tell everyone you did poorly so you can flourish in your silly giddy joy afterwards

Also i think about 83-85
hahaha nah I found some of the core questions kind of hard and Ive already lost a few marks on MC thanks to silly mistakes

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
you never know, i personally thought the exam was easy so it could be mid-high 80's.

i should get at least 90 though, if not, im going to cry cos my internal is like 86...

michaeljennings

HSC
how could you possible no wat you got, your not the marker michael, your very silly to even think you could estimate it
Becuz they tells me I get 85 =(

Nah seriously ill let you know what I get when I apply for my raw marks and we'll compare hsc marks

m-swan

HSC
Uni Grad
Becuz they tells me I get 85 =(

Nah seriously ill let you know what I get when I apply for my raw marks and we'll compare hsc marks
hope i end up with a band 5, id be happy with that :)
hey why do u care about your raw marks in the end? like knowing wont change the atar you get and thats all that matters and doesn't it cost you money?

michaeljennings

HSC
hope i end up with a band 5, id be happy with that :)
hey why do u care about your raw marks in the end? like knowing wont change the atar you get and thats all that matters and doesn't it cost you money?
I hope you get what you want =)

Ah its mainly curiosity really. It only costs $30 and I want to see what mark I got for Module B because its the first time ive ever had to make up an essay on the spot. But they charge you $30 regardless of how many raw marks you want to receive so if i want English paper 2 back I might as well get all of my raw marks back. Im super curious with these sorts of things lol

imthebest07

HSC
i think i got 17 multis

19 core 1
20 core 2
19 sports med
20 improving performance

prettty sure i got 95

dont mess with me

engie_benji

HSC
i know you all mighsay u cant estimate, but i think this is seriously what i got if i had to guess

19/20 in m.c
17/20 improving performance
19/20 sports med
16 for each core

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)