It's the end...the dawn is upon us (1 Viewer)

pencilcase

HSC
________

ever since the beginning of high school I've awaited this day where i would walk out of those school gates for the final time,not ever looking back...however today after finishing my final exam i just wish i could have repeated my life once more and engulfed the memories of the past...where our world did not go exist beyond the walls of the school...and now that we've come here,it feels sad! anyone else feeling the same,or is it just me? ;(

...For all the good memories of the past:

Friends in high school are forever young.
Unchanged, they're where you always will belong.
The crowd is never gone, the pleasure stays,
The music of the moment always plays,
The time remains a field of wistful grace
To which you may return from anyplace.
Of course, you may still know them later on
When you are someone else and years have run;
And you may love them dearly, and they you,
But time must make their friendship something new.
Meanwhile, flourishing within your heart
There is a whole, of which you were a part:
A group of friends, one in love and pain,
In whom your longing comes alive again.

Exotic

HSC
I actually thought about it today. Midway through all this studying i just thought "hey tomorrow is actually the last day!". A bit emotional, im really gonna miss those years. Loved it and would definitely miss it, but no time for crying cos the hsc is not over yet!

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been sad as fuck since school ended and that was 2 years ago :cry::cry::cry::cry:

yours

HSC
I kind of know what you mean. But even now when I come in to return things to teachers I feel this weird 'out of place'-ness. Like I'm intruding into another world and all the kids have got this thing that I'm no longer part of... it's really strange! Do you know what I mean? Like when you're not waiting for an exam but just going somewhere in the school and seeing that there's nobody from your year anywhere anymore.

RawrJohnT

HSC
I kind of know what you mean. But even now when I come in to return things to teachers I feel this weird 'out of place'-ness. Like I'm intruding into another world and all the kids have got this thing that I'm no longer part of... it's really strange! Do you know what I mean? Like when you're not waiting for an exam but just going somewhere in the school and seeing that there's nobody from your year anywhere anymore.
That's deep man.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Wait for it for so long then when it comes wish it didn't have to happen.

I'll miss it for sure.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Read this thread whilst listening to Set fire to the rain by Adele. BAAAWWWWWWWWWW'd

Last edited:

Carl5

HSC
I'm already missing it! I finished yesterday so my friend and I decided to go play handball with the year 7s for old time's sake haha. Every time I walk through the school I have so many people come up to me and ask me how I'm going. Kind of wish I could repeat year 12 (excluding the exams).

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
All of my chick friends bawled their eyes out yesterday because they finished. one tried to strangle me in a loving way, if thats possible..

But yea, i reaaaaally am gonna miss sneaking on my phone in class, drawing genetalia on the chalkboard, playing tiny wings in english, and flirting with the hot teachers...

DO-MAH!! :'(

apollo1

Banned
HSC
im going to miss the sporting, social and cultural aspects of school but definitely not the academic side. stupid science prac tests, stupid compulsory english.

Chahoud

HSC
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys made a tear roll down my face :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What? It's great, you'll get over it pretty quickly once you get to uni.

And when you go back to school - it's like "OMG! It's that person who used to go here!" and everyone says 'Hai'.

Vidhya

HSC
Ahhh I'm gonna be nigel in uni, so I don't think a day will go by where I don't think about high school :( I know for sure I'll stay close with my good friends, but I'll miss the year group and the silly classes and lovely teachers and :( :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)