It's the end...the dawn is upon us (1 Viewer)

katefication

HSC
I kind of know what you mean. But even now when I come in to return things to teachers I feel this weird 'out of place'-ness. Like I'm intruding into another world and all the kids have got this thing that I'm no longer part of... it's really strange! Do you know what I mean? Like when you're not waiting for an exam but just going somewhere in the school and seeing that there's nobody from your year anywhere anymore.
Oh this sounds like a 'belonging' text. But totally know what you mean.

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
ok putting my troll post aside, the one thing I'm going to miss, is asking to go to the bubblers, but actually going to cuddle that special someone. </3

xAlan

HSC
wow everyone truly has the same emotions. at first you think school is a waste of time, but after you get to know it well, you realise that its important for and eventually time will fly by. teachers "suddenly" become nicer only because its our own HSC, its our future and they're here to help us through it.

Chahoud

HSC
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww would you like a hug ? hahah
butt seriously even tho i went to a shit school im gonna miss playing handball and wall ball with the guys and just being retard with them and im going to miss all the memories especially this one time with the guys through the ball on the roof and silly me deciced to get it so they put me on the roof then left me hanging on the gutter hahaha ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the goood times :(

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
You guys will get over it soon. As soon as uni starts, not a single fuck will be given towards school :p. Although, you'll become an oldfag and tell students at your school that you know more than them, their year is shit, the teachers loved you more, etc etc etc.

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww would you like a hug ? hahah
butt seriously even tho i went to a shit school im gonna miss playing handball and wall ball with the guys and just being retard with them and im going to miss all the memories especially this one time with the guys through the ball on the roof and silly me deciced to get it so they put me on the roof then left me hanging on the gutter hahaha ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the goood times :(
Wow. Story of my recess and lunch life.

Chahoud

HSC
nice nice ummmmm *cough*john therry*cough hahahahahahahahaha :L

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Do I miss school? Not really, the atmostphere was nice, but would not go back.

--

Just look at what's coming up in the future, stop crying over what's over (or go repeat).

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
nice nice ummmmm *cough*john therry*cough hahahahahahahahaha :L
ahaha nice :p had a friend move to there at the start of yr 12, and came back 2 months later i think =3

Not dissing your school or anything. Leumeah is litterally a rubbish dump. It was built on a Rubbish dump :p

o_0

HSC
I'm sick of school... unlike you guys, my cohort only wants to study, no time to hang

I'm happy to walk away after so many years of sacrifice..

Chahoud

HSC
uh-oh. Pedo-priests.
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLED HARD!

ahaha nice :p had a friend move to there at the start of yr 12, and came back 2 months later i think =3

Not dissing your school or anything. Leumeah is litterally a rubbish dump. It was built on a Rubbish dump :p
was this last year cos i remember a guy i think his name was jordan came with evan then left hahahahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dont worry so is JT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)