lack of energy (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
I *was* fucked
yeah, same.
what else is fucked is how common it is.
When i was sick i met like ~6 other girls at school who were. Caught up with a friend from school the other day who is also now sick, she told me like 5 other girls from my year are as well, now. C*nt's fucked.
My school had ~750 people and about 120 in my year. Those are just the ones I know about, too.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i am a 119 pounds! (aka 54 kgsssssss)
but i just meant that effy thought that she was overweight at 100 pounds..but what would she think of me then>? knowing that im 119 pounds?? lmao..
i dont think im a hippo..im normal weight for my height.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I havent read the whole thread, but this isn't a 3:30-itis thing is it? I mean, is it the same time each day you get burned out, or is it a days at a time thing?

Also, as a guy, I have to say it: it's PMS.

I'm sexy and I know it-
Like the song!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I havent read the whole thread, but this isn't a 3:30-itis thing is it? I mean, is it the same time each day you get burned out, or is it a days at a time thing?

Also, as a guy, I have to say it: it's PMS.

Like the song!
its a days at a time thing...
im not sure if its pms..its just this "i feel tired cycle" that i go through every few months.

omgoosh that song is the best :) love the afro dude.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
maybe, but my hormones are higher now (time...of the.....) but yeah, i feel more energetic than before! normally people feel drained out at this time of the month..
i dont know..i would have said nup its the medication that im taking, but agian, this whole lack of energy thing started long before i was even on this anti-acne stuff.
i would try to take vitamins..maybe it might help the problem..i know that it fixed it for quite a while.
but im not allowed to take them.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
maybe, but my hormones are higher now (time...of the.....) but yeah, i feel more energetic than before! normally people feel drained out at this time of the month..
i dont know..i would have said nup its the medication that im taking, but agian, this whole lack of energy thing started long before i was even on this anti-acne stuff.
i would try to take vitamins..maybe it might help the problem..i know that it fixed it for quite a while.
but im not allowed to take them.
(not a doctor, just egotistical)

Get on the pill that does acne. Fix up your diet so you don't need vitamins, eat more red meat. Take vitamins anyway, if you want to be safe get the more natural ones that are just condensed plant/food extract instead of the multi-vitamins. Do weight training like kfnmpah; I know in guys in increases testosterone which gives you more energy, I guess it'd be the same for girls.

lockedbox

HSC
Have you considered loosing some weight? I don't mean to be rude or imply that your fat or anything but when I lost some weight I felt a thousand times more energetic than before. Also, you should drink lots and lots of water, about 3 litres of fluid spread over the course of each day and try to avoid drinking carbonated drinks and alcohol (limit yourself to one serving each day or one splurge of alcohol per week if you must) If your smoking, consider stopping. If your taking birth control pills try going off those for a while (unless your sexually active, then keep taking them!) Drinking lots of different juices (fork out the extra money for organic and preservative free, its worth it) is a good way to keep your vitamins up. Try adopting a nutrition plan to get all those food groups organized. Eat lots of fibre and complex sugars and less simple sugars which will crash you and make your acne play up. I'd also consider taking a purge week whenever you start feeling this lethargic.

Also, what is your sleep pattern like?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Have you considered loosing some weight? I don't mean to be rude or imply that your fat or anything but when I lost some weight I felt a thousand times more energetic than before. Also, you should drink lots and lots of water, about 3 litres of fluid spread over the course of each day and try to avoid drinking carbonated drinks and alcohol (limit yourself to one serving each day or one splurge of alcohol per week if you must) If your smoking, consider stopping. If your taking birth control pills try going off those for a while (unless your sexually active, then keep taking them!) Drinking lots of different juices (fork out the extra money for organic and preservative free, its worth it) is a good way to keep your vitamins up. Try adopting a nutrition plan to get all those food groups organized. Eat lots of fibre and complex sugars and less simple sugars which will crash you and make your acne play up. I'd also consider taking a purge week whenever you start feeling this lethargic.

Also, what is your sleep pattern like?
yes, ive considered losing weight, im not eating as much as i used to. I usually have a small breakfast, a light dinner and lunch tends to depend..i usually skip it (well i have been for the past week) and i feel more energetic now.
i drink shitloads of water...(yesterday i drank about 2-3 litres of it!)
i dont drink alcohol and i dont smoke. i dont take birth control pills because im not sexually active.
yeah, i know i need to organise my food groups...waiting until after exams..im a bit stressed out atm..everything is just so overwhelming!
i dont eat much carbohydrates..my parents dont allow me eating much pasta, potatoes or bread because they dont want me to get fat. they really restrict how much of those foods i can have..
bread is usually the flat arabic bread..and the organic grain bread..i dont eat any other type of bread.
pasta is usually a once a week-once every two weeks thing..

sleep pattern is really screwed up atm..yesterday night i slept at 2 in the morning and i woke up at 9 this morning.
but for the past week ive had insomnia..i cant sleep until it hits 4 or 5 am..i keep on tossing and turning..and ive been waking up at 7 or 8 am..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i dont take birth control pills because im not sexually active.
If it is a hormone thing, doctors will put you on the pill because it helps to stabalize your hormones. The no-pregnancy thing is just a perk for you.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
oh yeah i know, i mena my dermatologist gave me an option to go onto the pill for acne purposes cos it regulates hormones and stuff but i refused because i dont really want to play with my menstruation cycle.

kfnmpah

HSC
yes, ive considered losing weight, im not eating as much as i used to. I usually have a small breakfast, a light dinner and lunch tends to depend..i usually skip it (well i have been for the past week) and i feel more energetic now.
i drink shitloads of water...(yesterday i drank about 2-3 litres of it!)
i dont drink alcohol and i dont smoke. i dont take birth control pills because im not sexually active.
yeah, i know i need to organise my food groups...waiting until after exams..im a bit stressed out atm..everything is just so overwhelming!
i dont eat much carbohydrates..my parents dont allow me eating much pasta, potatoes or bread because they dont want me to get fat. they really restrict how much of those foods i can have..
bread is usually the flat arabic bread..and the organic grain bread..i dont eat any other type of bread.
pasta is usually a once a week-once every two weeks thing..

sleep pattern is really screwed up atm..yesterday night i slept at 2 in the morning and i woke up at 9 this morning.
but for the past week ive had insomnia..i cant sleep until it hits 4 or 5 am..i keep on tossing and turning..and ive been waking up at 7 or 8 am..
that's healthy.
Are you doing your hsc now? i had mad insomnia when i was doing my hsc, would stay up until ~6am doing past papers/cleaning/baking etc. Just wait til after exams are finished and chill the fuck out. Just eat when you're hungry and shit.

oh yeah i know, i mena my dermatologist gave me an option to go onto the pill for acne purposes cos it regulates hormones and stuff but i refused because i dont really want to play with my menstruation cycle.
why? it's not "playing with your menstrual cycle"

muhahahahahaha

HSC
that's healthy.
Are you doing your hsc now? i had mad insomnia when i was doing my hsc, would stay up until ~6am doing past papers/cleaning/baking etc. Just wait til after exams are finished and chill the fuck out. Just eat when you're hungry and shit.

why? it's not "playing with your menstrual cycle"
im in first year uni atm..i have exams next week..im stressing out like crazy...
about taking the pill..i mean i dont want my periods to stop..cos i know the pill does that and then when you stop the pill they come back and shit, but yeah i dont want to not have my periods every month.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
about taking the pill..i mean i dont want my periods to stop..cos i know the pill does that and then when you stop the pill they come back and shit, but yeah i dont want to not have my periods every month.
It doesn't stop them if you do it properly, but if you want (eg. holiday coming up?) you can skip them without any consequence.

You really need to talk to a doctor about this. It sounds like it might be a really good options for you but you sound a bit ignorant to the pro's and con's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)