lack of energy (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i go through these phases where i feel really weak and lazy, i cant be bothered walking a few metres....i dont know why this happens. Vitamin supplements dont really work. Havent been eating excessively or anything, ive been eating less, but i just feel really weighed down.
help??!??

michaeljennings

HSC
You could have an iron deficiency where there isnt enough oxygen being transported to your body's cells. This happened to me a while ago and it was awful

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i recently got a blood test which showed that i had normal levels of everything. i really dont know why i go through these phases. its very very stressful and annoying.

michaeljennings

HSC
i recently got a blood test which showed that i had normal levels of everything. i really dont know why i go through these phases. its very very stressful and annoying.
ohhh i see im not sure what it could possibly be then but i know how you feel I felt extremely frustrated and all I ever wanted to do was lie on the floor

muhahahahahaha

HSC
graney..it prob is stress...examinations and all...
but its never been this bad before. i cant be bothered moving at all. even when i hardly eat that day..or nothing heavy anyway, i still have no energy. i try changing my diet, but there is still that same prob. i cant be bothered getting up in the morning..i usually like early starts, but lately, i just sleep in...till about 10 in the morning (usually wake up at around 7 normally)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
graney..it prob is stress...examinations and all...
but its never been this bad before. i cant be bothered moving at all. even when i hardly eat that day..or nothing heavy anyway, i still have no energy. i try changing my diet, but there is still that same prob. i cant be bothered getting up in the morning..i usually like early starts, but lately, i just sleep in...till about 10 in the morning (usually wake up at around 7 normally)
lol hardly eating anything is bad for your energy levels. go to oporto order a whole flame grilled chicken and eat it. energy respawned.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah, i hear that does give you more energy....
as for the whole vitamin supplements thing, i used to take vitamins for a while, but i had to stop them all once i started this new medication...(does cause muscle fatigue) im not sure if my meds are the cause of all of this.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
lol hardly eating anything is bad for your energy levels. go to oporto order a whole flame grilled chicken and eat it. energy respawned.
i mean like not pigging out, just eating as much as necessary..just until im slightly under totally filled.

ohex...lol i dont think i have lung cancer.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This happened to me during hsc because I was lazy and what not (just had to force myself to study...), I changed myself completely... just think positive, force yourself to get up and move and be active and within a month you'll be fine.

tbh I've never really liked studying maybe that's why.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
This happened to me during hsc because I was lazy and what not (just had to force myself to study...), I changed myself completely... just think positive, force yourself to get up and move and be active and within a month you'll be fine.

lol no one likes studying.

PhaggotBrah

HSC
i mean like not pigging out, just eating as much as necessary..just until im slightly under totally filled.

ohex...lol i dont think i have lung cancer.
count your fucking macros, you never know if you're slightly under or over or at maintenance.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

lol..yeah studying is sort of tiring and boring..(esp for exams..it really is hell).
im wondering if it actually is the meds or not...cos i was full of energy before that. i havent done anything differently since then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)