Female gamers have more sex, are more social (1 Viewer)

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Really?

http://www.cleo.com.au/female-gamers-have-more-sex-are-more-social.htm

We didn't see this one coming! Research has emerged that shows females who play online games are more sexually active and social than their non-gaming compadres.

The poll, conducted by Harris Interactive, surveyed more than 2000 US adults to gauge their gaming and lifestyle habits … with some interesting results.

The survey discovered just how much women are embracing online gaming (maybe even more after reading this article), with 63 percent of GameHouse players being women.

And when it came to sex, 57 percent of gamers admit to regular bedroom activity opposed to 52 percent of non-gaming chicks.

"Maybe if we all watched a little less TV and played more games online, we'd all be having a little more sex," Matt Hulett, chief gamer at GameHouse says.

"It's nice to know that females who play online games are happy; both in their relationships and even in the bedroom."

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
That's because females game for 2 minutes on mario kart at a friends house then go home with their bf.

HSC
Uni Grad
Sif not heard of PMS lyk omgawd.

I remember when Flo was on their team so her name was PMSFlo I'd lol so hard every time.
Not sure if she's still with them or what though she did get owned at MLG on Saturday.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Nope, never heard of them or prob heard of but then forgot. tbh I'm not as sad as you guys remembering female gamer clans. pffft.

HSC
Uni Grad
Gotta remember brah

gotta do it 4 ~ * ~ * !ESPORTS! * ~ * ~

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Nope, never heard of them or prob heard of but then forgot. tbh I'm not as sad as you guys remembering female gamer clans. pffft.
Hey mate, you pretty much said girl gamers play mario karts or some trash and thats it.

Truerank S3 CSS State Competition.
30 players.
6 teams.
TW Australia was the only NSW team, only team with a female, and that female made 15/30 in the Kill ranks.

boris

Banned
HSC
bring her along to the meat so i can hit her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)