Who's joining Kpop society at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
I will join if I go to to UNSW as well, UNSW is my preferred uni to go too.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Out of curiosity, what will you actually be doing at this said society?

HSC
Uni Grad
Out of curiosity, what will you actually be doing at this said society?
Learning how to dance, how to speak and sing korean. Also see more about the korean culture too. Not only that, they have dinners and karaoke outings; I have friends who are part of the society.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Learning how to dance, how to speak and sing korean. Also see more about the korean culture too. Not only that, they have dinners and karaoke outings; I have friends who are part of the society.
Sounds like a cult imo.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
You guys can come to my Karaoke (my parents own one) :) and also i can take you guys out to the best Korean food in Sydney!!!

brachester

HSC
How many legit koreans are in that society? I'm not joining but just curious.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
jks kpop is the worst

brachester

HSC
jks kpop is the worst
Most of the modern pop are crap, only some of them are worth listening too. People are attacking kpop only because they don't digg enough to kpop to get some good songs, but i have to admit, most of them are really terrible,.... or maybe it is just my taste :/

P.S. Just in case ur wondering, my favourite genre is Waltz with Rag Time close 2nd.

Last edited:

RANK 1

HSC
Most of the modern pop are crap, only some of them are worth listening too. People are attacking kpop only because they don't digg enough to kpop to get some good songs, but i have to admit, most of them are really terrible,.... or maybe it is just my taste :/

P.S. Just in case ur wondering, my favourite genre is Waltz with Rag Time close 2nd.
the hell are those genres

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I want nobody, nobody but you *clap-clap, clap*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)