Illnesses, injuries, breakages.. what have you got/had?? (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Dislocated 3 fingers on separate occasions, popped 2 back in.

Tore ankle ligaments during a soccer match 5 years ago, was out for the season. Badly sprained same ankle during training early last year, ankle never healed properly, can't really play anymore.

Flew over handlebars of bike, landed on my chin and fucked up my 2 front teeth, lip bust open and arm filled with ashphalt. Extensive nerve damage to front teeth, got caps.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
oh... i used to be able to be so flexible in shaolin i could kick my head!

but what a useful achievement that was. my groin is now so hardened and inflexible i can no longer lift my leg beyond the tenth degree

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i have never really had an injury, but i used to have serious back-pains where i couldnt even tie my shoe lace

michaeljennings

HSC
- 4 dislocated shoulders (same one)
- shoulder impingement (other one)
- Stress Fracture in my back
- Shin Splints
- Osgood Schlatter Disease

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
- Dislocated AC joint.

- All of shoulder and elbow joint skin peeled off.

- Stitches in chin.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
-Torn ligaments in both ankles
-dislocated right shoulder
-separated left shoulder
-shin splints
-tendonitis
-meningitis
-3 dislocated fingers
-2 broken toes
-3 concussions
-torn ligaments in right foot
-broken knuckle

LonelyWolf

HSC
- fractured skull (disfigured type)
- 2 scars on fingers
- 2 scars on forehead
- scar on ear
- scar on chin

ashergtk

bord
HSC
Uni Grad
Torn ACL (ligament in knee), fractured right leg, torn ligament in ankle, dislocated shoulder

Contact sports/skiing

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
-Torn ligaments in both ankles (basketball)
-dislocated right shoulder (Jiu Jitsu)
-separated left shoulder (Soccer)
-shin splints (no direct cause)
-tendonitis (no direct cause)
-meningitis (no idea how the fuck I contracted this one)
-3 dislocated fingers (Basketball)
-2 broken toes (Accidentally hit my foot on a kitchen bench & the other one was Jiu Jitsu)
-3 concussions (Motorcycle Crash, Soccer, Snowboarding)
-torn ligaments in right foot (Basketball)
-broken knuckle (Punched a guy in the forehead)

oh and another one I forgot about was when I put my teeth through my bottom lip playing basketball

avro

HSC
Sprained my wrist when I fell over ice-skating, broken my little toe on a metal esky at the drag races.

LarryMBone

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Every day so many people are injured or damaged or caused many kind of accident and virus. Probably,those type of virus are attacked or caused disease by our false mind. If we ain't careful about our Health and skin. These types of skin damage or breakages are affected us so much. Sometimes these type of accident damaged our skin a major percentage. Then we need to skin surgerytummytuck surgery or therapy or take plastic surgery for removing or make a good looking to our skin and also attractive.

suprwoman101

HSC
Torn quad muscle, shredded the medial ligament in my knee because my knee dislocated around 18 times in 7 months.... after about 12 the doctors decided it might be a good idea to fix, so I had a lateral release and a patellofemoral reconstruction of my knee 11 months ago - no dislocations since =D and never went to hospital when it dislocated, it went back in itself.... went once a few days after because I could no longer walk :p

shattered my thumb, broken my toe. dislocated my elbow/forearm as a kidlet.

also split my forehead open, sprained a few wrists and ankles, and I suspect I cracked a rib, but never bothered to get it xrayed.

Smileandshine

HSC
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Vasalva Induced Syncope, Anxiety, Convursion disorder, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue syndrome, dysphasia, myclonic jerks

DLMisme

HSC
Hmm... The worst injury I can think of that I've had is when I was about 7. I fell off this little brick wall I would walk along all the time and faceplanted on bricks. It's funny to talk about now, my little sister just stood there screaming and crying while I was covered in blood and soil from the pot plants I also knocked over, and my mum ran out thinking someone was trying to kidnap us haha. I did have a concussion and had to go to hospital though, and the entire left side of my face was covered in scabs and bruises for weeks afterward. That wasn't fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)