So how long are your notes? (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
As above, mine is 37 but im planning to shorten some parts of it or develop a concise series of notes.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
for one module in my science subjects its about 27. but i'll make it more concise throughout the year.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
typed, all in dot points, with extra spaces for equations (mainly for physics), a couple of large diagrams, and extra gaps between 'students' and 'students learn to' :D
I'd never finish wiriting it all out if I tried to do it all by hand :)

Aysce

HSC
Is it possible to send me like a page of your notes? I would like to compare what mine is like to yours :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
37 for Communication
31 for Search for Better Health
0 for Maintaining a Balance
0 for Blueprint of Life

Aysce

HSC
Rish <3 (No homo :p)

I estimate it will be around 45 written - which is very long, so I'm going to go over it again and shorten the other parts while maintaining detail. Ie in table form. Trying to get it down to 35. You?

RishBonjour

HSC
HAHAH you secant ! <3
mirin your notes mate :p
well, tbh, i kept my notes short, ( some dot points i put extra details, others i neglected) but i will fix them up :)
MAB is probably around 15 pages on word ( like i said i bludged, need to start soon :p)
I use my notes to refresh my memory, but when i make notes for blue-print Ill put more detail into it :)
i still hate negative feedback, and i will forever!

Aysce

HSC
Did you just call me a part of a circle? Haha easy on the math jokes big boy.

I put detail into my notes and iirc, negative feedback is when the body suppresses or resists against a stimulus in order to try to maintain homeostasis. For example, a classic example is shivering. When you are in the snow hypothetically naked, your muscles will contract quickly to try to generate as much heat as possible and increase the body core temperature.

To help you understand negative feedback, positive feedback should also be explained. Positive feedback is when the body amplifies what it is producing against the stimulus to try to regain homeostasis. For example, the body of a mother in labour will release a certain chemical (Not sure, its in my book but cbf) that helps stimulate the muscular contractions in order to deliver the baby more quickly and once again have a balanced internal environment.

If anyone disagrees with this or has a better definition, please speak up. It will benefit us all :D

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
A secant is a line intersecting two points on a curve, not necessary part of a circle. Spiral is on sugar.

RishBonjour

HSC
MAB - 15 pgs
BPL - 20 pgs
SFBH - 14 pgs
glad to know I'm not completely off track!

Did you just call me a part of a circle? Haha easy on the math jokes big boy.

I put detail into my notes and iirc, negative feedback is when the body suppresses or resists against a stimulus in order to try to maintain homeostasis. For example, a classic example is shivering. When you are in the snow hypothetically naked, your muscles will contract quickly to try to generate as much heat as possible and increase the body core temperature.

To help you understand negative feedback, positive feedback should also be explained. Positive feedback is when the body amplifies what it is producing against the stimulus to try to regain homeostasis. For example, the body of a mother in labour will release a certain chemical (Not sure, its in my book but cbf) that helps stimulate the muscular contractions in order to deliver the baby more quickly and once again have a balanced internal environment.

If anyone disagrees with this or has a better definition, please speak up. It will benefit us all :D
Yeah, that positive feedback one is right :)
there is another positive feedback example.. forgot, its has something to do with bananas.
i still don't like it though haha

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Biology sounds fun.

We up to Blueprint of Life yet?

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
A secant is a line intersecting two points on a curve, not necessary part of a circle. Spiral is on sugar.
Oh my, my circle geometry needs work. And Dylan how do you keep it so short? I make mine detailed to gain a good understanding but I might just make a concise version.. Should I do this?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Oh my, my circle geometry needs work. And Dylan how do you keep it so short? I make mine detailed to gain a good understanding but I might just make a concise version.. Should I do this?
It doesn't have to be on a circle!

Aysce

HSC
I have to stop reading parts of a sentence =.= instead of the whole thing. Still 4u-ing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)