Assassinate Obama: Opinion (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
Assassinating US President Barack Obama for refusing to wage war on Iran is an opinion Andrew Adler wishes he never published.But that's exactly what the owner of the Atlanta Jewish Times did on January 13, and now he's facing a chorus of vocal opposition and a Secret Service investigation."Give the go-ahead for US based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies," Adler wrote in an opinion piece called "What would you do?"Advertisement: Story continues below
Adler issued a quick apology on Friday, saying, "I very much regret it. I wish I hadn't made reference to it at all."However, the Secret Service isn't taking the threat so lightly, CNN reports."We are aware of it," Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie told the news channel. "We are taking the appropriate investigative steps."While the weekly Atlanta Jewish Times has a modest circulation, Gawker.com found the op-ed piece and brought it into the national spotlight.Adler offered three options for dealing with an American president unwilling to defend Israel fighting a hypothetical war: First, strike Hezbollah and Hamas. Second, attack Iran's nuclear facilities. Third, "order a hit" against the president.Reaction from Adler's fellow Jewish journalists has been swift. Chemi Shalev lamented the poor choice of words at Haaretz.com."It will indeed take a long time and a great effort to undo the damage that Adler has wrought: In one fell swoop, he has defamed Israel by implying that it might, in anyone's wildest dreams, consider such a kooky conspiracy," Shalev wrote. "He has stained American Jews by appearing to supposedly represent their twisted way of thinking."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/assassi...vestigation-20120123-1qd1d.html#ixzz1kExg9yf0

lol religion. lol jews. lol israel. lol america.

it's depressing reading the news, but often i can't stop myself from doing it.

inJust

HSC
I reckon America should wage war on Israel instead of sucking it's schlong all the time.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
it wouldn't be the first president mossad has taken out

Garygaz

HSC
don't worry the palestinians are just as retarded as the jews in case you were wondering.

Flaming Monkey

HSC
Garygaz, are you saying that because you are anonymous and you can write that to feel good or are you serious.

If serious, tell pl0x why the v13w?

Garygaz

HSC
everyone thinks that their book gives them a mythical claim over a random piece of land in the desert and have been fighting over it for forever and day. you have the jews who will happily bomb anything and everything that presents a threat to them. on the other side, you have fundamentalist nut cases who think that blowing themselves up in cafes in jerusalem is going to send them to valhalla.

essentially, religion ruins everything

Flaming Monkey

HSC
Jews were forced out by the Romans in 70 A.d but does that give them the right to create Israel after around 2000 years and even then who is a Jew.

Jews needed a homeland to escape the horrors of the Holocaust. The issue of nationhood is contentious, but its generally best to maintain the status quo i.e. the existence of Israel, though there should be a creation of a Palestinian homeland to keep them happy.

Garygaz

HSC
the best thing for the advancement of civilization would be if that whole region just turned into ocean

Flaming Monkey

HSC
Religion can provide moral guidance and spirituality though I doubt i need it, however, the root of the issue is poverty that is conducive for Islamic fundamentalism. WHen there is no hope, Islam and violence offers an escape.

America instead of dropping bombs should be building the muslim countries. By dropping bombs they can be seen as an enemy but I guess its too late to change, the American government is a fail whale.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Religion can provide moral guidance and spirituality though I doubt i need it, however, the root of the issue is poverty that is conducive for Islamic fundamentalism. WHen there is no hope, Islam and violence offers an escape.

America instead of dropping bombs should be building the muslim countries. By dropping bombs they can be seen as an enemy but I guess its too late to change, the American government is a fail whale.
That's the problem. Successful nations are successful because they build and develop themeselves. If they're reliant on an external power such as the US to build them up, then once the crutch is removed, i.e. when the US moves out, that country falls back down.

Flaming Monkey

HSC
I'm so confucious :confused::confused: Less Jew-hating and more sausage eating will make the world a better place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)