What should I do with our relationship? (1 Viewer)

eavan

HSC
I have a boyfriend of 1 year, and we're compatible. But things change. He has a new roommate, and we three become good friends. After few times of gathering, I find that I was attracted by his handsome roommate, indeed, the guy is kind and humorous. My boyfriend thinks that we are distant and I don't love him as before. And we quarreled about it several times.
What's worse, I found that my boyfriend was viewing my MSN chat logs on his own computer yesterday, it really shocked me. How can he did it?? I felt terrible. Now, I don't know what should I do, we don't believe each other. What should I do with our relationship?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
we're compatible.
But things change.
You mean you WERE compatible. Time to move on.

There's more fish in the sea.

It's darkest before the dawn.

Every grey cloud has a silver lining.

A bird in the hand's worth two in the bush.

Etc.

HSC
My boyfriend thinks that we are distant and I don't love him as before. And we quarreled about it several times.
Do YOU think you're being distant and don't love him like you used to? Maybe he's beginning to pick up on the fact you seem to like this other guy, so is trying to figure it out and figure out whether it's time to break it off or send his room mate packing.

He's going through your msn logs, so obviously he's thinking you two must be chatting when he's not around, so he's getting paranoid. Seriously, be honest with him and do the only thing really - talk. If you don't feel like you want to be with him anymore, don't keep it going. It could end up ruining the friendship with the room mate as well for both of you.

It doesn't matter how compatible people are, if you don't love them anymore, that's it.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Fuck the room mate and make sure he walks in on you. Either he'll want a hot threesome or something.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have a boyfriend of 1 year, and we're compatible. But things change. He has a new roommate, and we three become good friends. After few times of gathering, I find that I was attracted by his handsome roommate, indeed, the guy is kind and humorous. My boyfriend thinks that we are distant and I don't love him as before. And we quarreled about it several times.
What's worse, I found that my boyfriend was viewing my MSN chat logs on his own computer yesterday, it really shocked me. How can he did it?? I felt terrible. Now, I don't know what should I do, we don't believe each other. What should I do with our relationship?
elope with the roommate

i love that word. 'elope'. hehehehe

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Why do people ask for serious advice on here, that has to be the stupidest thing possible.

eavan

HSC
Do YOU think you're being distant and don't love him like you used to? Maybe he's beginning to pick up on the fact you seem to like this other guy, so is trying to figure it out and figure out whether it's time to break it off or send his room mate packing.

He's going through your msn logs, so obviously he's thinking you two must be chatting when he's not around, so he's getting paranoid. Seriously, be honest with him and do the only thing really - talk. If you don't feel like you want to be with him anymore, don't keep it going. It could end up ruining the friendship with the room mate as well for both of you.

It doesn't matter how compatible people are, if you don't love them anymore, that's it.
Maybe that is the reason why he monitored my activities online, but I don't think it is right. Did he install a remote spy or something like keystroke logger on my computer? I must find out how he did it and stop him from monitoring me. He has no right to violate my privacy even if he is my boyfriend. And I feel that he can not be trusted any more. I will end our relationship right now.

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Aren't the logs stored in a public access folder?

Garygaz

HSC
sit down and discuss it all with him. you're going to go off on too many tangents of thought and keep on making assumptions about things based on possibly wrong observations. if you get it off your chest and there is still a problem then you can consider where to go from there, but posting on a forum rather than directly talking to him is not helping.

Examine

same
HSC
Maybe that is the reason why he monitored my activities online, but I don't think it is right. Did he install a remote spy or something like keystroke logger on my computer? I must find out how he did it and stop him from monitoring me. He has no right to violate my privacy even if he is my boyfriend. And I feel that he can not be trusted any more. I will end our relationship right now.
So you are mad at him because he caught up with this stuff of you liking his room mate and wanted to investigate...End the relationship but please realise that it wasn't entirely his fault.

Last edited:

inJust

HSC
I love the minds of girls. They like your roommate yet get pissed that you're suspicious. This is gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)