Your first day at uni (5 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The handbook makes it sound much, much better. *shrugs*

Also, highlight of my first day, realising that all my classes do not require me to have to use the basser steps to get to them, they're all in the biomedical/john clancy/clb/wurther buildings :D
oh those basser steps!

yeah, i remember the first time i used them i pretty much died as soon as i got to the CLB arc store. but umm, that doesn't happen anymore.

proof that unsw is good exercise

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
Lectures were a waste of time, they just introduced the teachers on a slide show and didn't really introduce the topic.
I chilled at the library lawn alone. 5eva

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I liked the lecturer today, she was very funny and interesting. Great start to uni hehe!

Although, I disliked the content today... It was too basic and seemed like a waste of time kinda.

HSC
Uni Grad
First day:

In the first lecture, the Chinese lecturer was boring as hell as she failed to engage the class. Perhaps if she used a microphone then it would have been a lot better instead of trying to shout out. I felt like leaving but I didn't want to, since I wanted to meet new people.
The second Chinese lecture was slightly better. Met a lot of new people there, even met people from kpopsoc and even met one of the executives of Taiwanese Students Association

Went gym for 2 hours, then had Thai food. Next lecture at 6.

The ECON1101 6-8pm lecture on Tuesdays was pretty decent, with Peter Nichols being a decent lecturer. Tends to sound bogan to me, but shows his love of the NRL :p

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Did you have Blennerhasset?
Not sure, but to be fair the lecturer himself wasn't boring just going through complex numbers from the start again feels tedious, will probably skip the first few lectures

HSC
Lectures were a waste of time, they just introduced the teachers on a slide show and didn't really introduce the topic.
I chilled at the library lawn alone. 5eva
:( It's okay, I'm 5eva at the moment too. quidditch society meet on friday should sort that out though.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What's all this about SCIF being something like 'team building' stuff or 'forced friendships'?

Apparently, all Advanced Science students need to do it?
Yeah, and Advanced Maths. Basically group stuff so you learn how to work in a team.

---

Anyway guys... I walk up to the second floor of the building where my English lecture is. And there are girls EVERYWHERE.

English?

BEST IDEA EVER!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)