what girls think of guys....boys come run to this thread :D (2 Viewers)

Which girl?

• smarts, kind, funny, not that attractive

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • not-so-smart, not-so-kind, not-so-funny, LEGS UP TO THERE

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

talisman

HSC
GUYS DON'T BE OFFENDED. i'm not saying that the world is running rife with the ass-hole male sex

I reckon some girls (in high school at least) think guys can be douchebags and the only reason why we don't call them manwhores is because of the invisible double standard we have.

a girl who goes out with several guys in 6 months is a slut.
a guy who sleeps around with several girls in a month is well...he's just a guy.

i could very well be making ghastly generalisations, so guys, please clear your name or admit that 90% of guys' brains function to understand sex (all in good humour of course).

on the flip side, some girls can be ultra-obsessive over guys, and i sincerely apologise for all that on behalf of the female sex.

some people actually have an amazing relationship with their bf/gf but i've only known one person whose ever really had that :(

If you're a guy, if you could take a girl on a date, would you choose the intelligent, kind and funny but maybe not that attractive girl or take the not-so-intelligent, not-so-kind and not-so-funny girl who has legs up to there?

and not saying that girls can't be both, because as shadowdude said that's probably a "win-win situation" hahaha

COME ON BOYS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY? :detective::detective::detective:

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're a guy, if you could take a girl on a date, would you choose the intelligent, kind and funny but maybe not that attractive girl or take the not-so-intelligent, not-so-kind and not-so-funny girl who has legs up to there?

COME ON BOYS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY? :detective::detective::detective:
intelligent, kind, funny and attractive.

talisman

HSC
ermmmm i have noooo idea. how do i edit the poll?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That is a very interesting question.

It really depends on whether the girl in question who is being courted falls into one of two categories. There are more than this, but given that this person is date-able, other categories are pushed out. So there are two categories, there is the "I want this relationship so I can get laid" or "I want this relationship because this person is genuinely awesome and I want to spend time with them".

Of course there are a few select girls who are really hot but also awesome people - and I call that "the win-win scenario".

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
You've got some conflicting statements there.

First girls are being treated unfairly for being sexually active and then you're saying guys shouldn't then choose those girls with their legs up in the air?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
wow no being attractive doesnt mean you're not nice or smart jesus christ

and being not-attractive (lolugly) doesn't mean you are nice or funny

serious question op; are you ugly? because this 'guys don't care about a girls personality wah wah' is definitely an ugly person attitude,

funfact not everyone is a shallow ass.

talisman

HSC
You've got some conflicting statements there.

First girls are being treated unfairly for being sexually active and then you're saying guys shouldn't then choose those girls with their legs up in the air?
i never said that 'sluts' or girls categorised as such are sexually active. i said that they're called "sluts" because they go out with a lot of guys (in comparison to some guys who might be a lot worse but aren't considered similarly), and some girls can be obsessive about their bf, but that's another story

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

serious question op; are you ugly? because this 'guys don't care about a girls personality wah wah' is definitely an ugly person attitude,

this this and this

you butthurt op?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
OP's boyfriend left her for a prettier girl and now she all mad.

talisman

HSC

hahaha i totally saw that question coming. i suppose this thread comes at the expense of giving off that vibe. i don't think it's my place to judge on my appearance. it's really yours but the most you'll see of me is through the cyber world

i suppose we all like to think that we're the nicest, friendliest and most caring person possible and that we're the most physically attractive and all that.

hey, i'm not calling/implying/insinuating that anyone's a shallow ass! that's why i started this thread, so guys could actually talk about who they really are. there are probably misconceptions on both sides.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think she was supposing stereotypes, to be fair.

Let's face it, more attractive women are a bit more bitchy... and why is this? Centuries of reinforcement. /movie reference

talisman

HSC
That is a very interesting question.

It really depends on whether the girl in question who is being courted falls into one of two categories. There are more than this, but given that this person is date-able, other categories are pushed out. So there are two categories, there is the "I want this relationship so I can get laid" or "I want this relationship because this person is genuinely awesome and I want to spend time with them".

Of course there are a few select girls who are really hot but also awesome people - and I call that "the win-win scenario".
touche

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
regardless that poll suggests that a girl can not be pretty and also nice or 'not so attractive' and also mean (me)

i know plenty of smart pretty girls and plenty of ugly dumb girls.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
regardless that poll suggests that a girl can not be pretty and also nice or 'not so attractive' and also mean (me)

introduce me? =P

talisman

HSC

if i added an attractive and intelligent girl to an option, there'd be no point to the poll :(

no look i totally understand that and if you look back at my first post, i stated just that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)