Maths Help? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deswa1

HSC
theind wins :). I've got Burgess for eco. I think what really helped me for eco (getting off topic from an already off topic thread) was just understanding everything. For me, both of my parents + most family come from a finance background so everything made sense. I read the newspapers on the weekend which helps in understanding how the theory you learn relates to the real world.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Well spiral could you tell me how many NSG-ers there are?
Lurkers or non-lurkers? Just let me PM you, because if I say it in public, they will know who I am. (If they don't already kn0w)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
theind wins :). I've got Burgess for eco. I think what really helped me for eco (getting off topic from an already off topic thread) was just understanding everything. For me, both of my parents + most family come from a finance background so everything made sense. I read the newspapers on the weekend which helps in understanding how the theory you learn relates to the real world.
Well, Mr Roche is emphasising to my class that we need to read more economic news + articles.... Now, every fornight, we have to hand in an article summary/analsysis to sir :/ on a friday lesson....
Does Burgess teach business? Cause I have to Petas for Business and it's not the best experience I'd like to have ): ...... ZZZzzzz

theind1996

HSC
N/A
YESSS! haha I just stalked your school's newsletters ("Tech Talk") plus some random sports newsletter and found a strangely disproportionate (for a selective) amount of Greek last names (e.g Tsathas, Tsihlis) + out of the 3 people who state ranked from your school last year, 2 had Greek sounding last names.

inb4 Aerath closes thread.

zombies

HSC
Lurkers or non-lurkers? Just let me PM you, because if I say it in public, they will know who I am. (If they don't already kn0w)
You don't have to actually tell me usernames, just the number lol I'm curious

wildchild666

HSC
Well, Mr Roche is emphasising to my class that we need to read more economic news + articles.... Now, every fornight, we have to hand in an article summary/analsysis to sir :/ on a friday lesson....
Does Burgess teach business? Cause I have to Petas for Business and it's not the best experience I'd like to have ): ...... ZZZzzzz
I think you should be more worried about having Curic for English.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Spi, do you know how many Girraweeners there are? Lurkers + Non-lurkers.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Excellent... you wouldn't mind listing them, with username, full name, age, address and hair colour?
If you want in PM lol, but first I need to do something. (Study for HYs tomorrow)

Time to KRAM!

deswa1

HSC
Burgess doesn't do business but she might pick up a class when she stop's becoming head teacher- she prefers eco heaps more than business though so i wouldn't count on it. Is Pettas that bad?

wildchild666

HSC
YESSS! haha I just stalked your school's newsletters ("Tech Talk") plus some random sports newsletter and found a strangely disproportionate (for a selective) amount of Greek last names (e.g Tsathas, Tsihlis) + out of the 3 people who state ranked from your school last year, 2 had Greek sounding last names.

inb4 Aerath closes thread.
Massive stalk.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should be more worried about having Curic for English.
Stop EMPHASISING that! I know that I'm dead for English! My life challenges the value of having a good advanced english teacher...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)