Maths Help? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildchild666

HSC
I remember, she marked our journeys essays for the yearly. I got the second highest mark with 16/20. This year, she marked our first assessment task and one of my friends got the comment "what is this childish crap. Are you in Year 12?"
Ahahah, was this the creative? She had a bit of a rant about it in one of our classes while she was marking them. =)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Need to go to school now. Big exam in the morning. Need to be first one there, 1 and a half hour trip. Bye. :)

deswa1

HSC
Ahahah, was this the creative? She had a bit of a rant about it in one of our classes while she was marking them. =)
Our creative task was to write a diary entry using the stimulus "I felt like a fish in an aquarium" to explore the tensions associated with not belonging. Apparently about 80 people wrote about going to a new school and she hated that. She even called a special meeting to tell us how crap we all were

wildchild666

HSC
Our creative task was to write a diary entry using the stimulus "I felt like a fish in an aquarium" to explore the tensions associated with not belonging. Apparently about 80 people wrote about going to a new school and she hated that. She even called a special meeting to tell us how crap we all were
Yup. :L apparently one person actually wrote it as if they were a fish.

deswa1

HSC
Time for me to go to bed. It's been fun :). G'night.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Looks like I'm going to die a painful death in English. Why must English be against me? Why?
A crap teacher, harsh markers, being crap already... Chances of doing well in English this year: 0%

wildchild666

HSC
Looks like I'm going to die a painful death in English. Why must English be against me? Why?
A crap teacher, harsh markers, being crap already... Chances of doing well in English this year: 0%
Can still do well with a crap teacher if you put the work in.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Also, OP (fatima86), I'm not sure if your question was answered, but it's not your fault that people decided to spam in your thread. Feel free to reopen a new thread in the Maths forums, under the appropriate subforum.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)