Scholarships?!?! (4 Viewers)

Domsky

HSC
teachnsw.edu.au -- has some and you could get a guaranteed place with DEC later on.
NSWTF-- although could be highly competitive and need references.
Also there is one through the teachers credit union-- but I am not sure how that one really works.
Then you have your individual uni undergrad scholarships of which you can apply for.

Sometimes based on your local area-- certain councils have scholarships as well. Often it is best to look on the Unis website or conduct a search in google like NSW teaching scholarships.
oh, one more thing whats DEC? stand for....sorry i dont know what it means...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
the person who gets 99.85 and doesn't get any other scholarship would be a bit devo
95+ at USyd with extra-curriculars can get some scholarship which is $6000 per year for the length of the course as long as they maintain a HD average or some shit.

Kat92

HSC
oh, one more thing whats DEC? stand for....sorry i dont know what it means...
Glad I could help!

DEC is now the new term to replace DET (Department of Education and Training). DEC- stands for Department of Community services.

Kat92

HSC
^What's the E for?
ha lol didn't even notice until you pointed it out. Department of Education and Community Services-- as they all combined under one broader classification hence alot of confusion.

Domsky

HSC
Glad I could help!

DEC is now the new term to replace DET (Department of Education and Training). DEC- stands for Department of Community services.
Ok thanks for the clarification :p
now i get it haha :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)