WSU Chatter Thread (22 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

why? how? what? when? I want details mirakon! what happened? dont tell me mehdi is a bitch won again.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

why? how? what? when? I want details mirakon! what happened? dont tell me mehdi is a bitch won again.
Lolno, "the smurfs" emerged victorious and beat us.

The questions were pretty weird this week haha we failed (it was still fun though :) )

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

A contracts essay
Is this the 2,500 word one (including footnotes?)? If so, a couple of my friends are saying it's absolutely horrible, and they somehow keep repeating themselves in it :) Good luck you guys though, I'm having my first night off :D

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

Is this the 2,500 word one (including footnotes?)? If so, a couple of my friends are saying it's absolutely horrible, and they somehow keep repeating themselves in it :) Good luck you guys though, I'm having my first night off :D
Hate it when older years give u horror stories lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

yes, that is the essay. it's very repetitive at some stages so im trying to cut back on the words to only emphasise the relevant parts. its very easy to beat around the bush so its good to keep on referring back to the question and applying the key words throughout your answer.
Arghhh its due tonight and im still working on it. HALP ME PLS! I have a marketing presentation tomorrow and im sort of freaking out.

AHAHAHAH mirakon, wow, why do u people have such strange group names?!?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Hate it when older years give u horror stories lol
HAHA well I can honestly say that Its not too bad, people just exaggerate (including myself)..im not sure why but when its over we are always like "oh, that wasnt too bad".

mirakon

nigga
HSC

yes, that is the essay. it's very repetitive at some stages so im trying to cut back on the words to only emphasise the relevant parts. its very easy to beat around the bush so its good to keep on referring back to the question and applying the key words throughout your answer.
Arghhh its due tonight and im still working on it. HALP ME PLS! I have a marketing presentation tomorrow and im sort of freaking out.

AHAHAHAH mirakon, wow, why do u people have such strange group names?!?
lol i don't know why, i came up with our team name and we agreed it was rad, can't explain the other team names though

also hey JINOUGA bby ;)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Hahah okay I guess that makes sense now. Let's brainstorm ideas for the team that Shooky Nooky and I shall form next week :D :D yes yes yes?

Dudes, im like 1000 words over the word limit for this assignment and im not even finished yet. What should I do? BoS I NEED YOUR HELP. This assignment is hands down worse than the final exam lol.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

JINOUGA is a person very special to me. They are in my cohort at uws med

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Ah okay mirakon ~i geddit now~ :) :) :)
Shooky Nooky its not as bad as it seems...(except for the contracts essay, im shit scared, ive submitted it and everything but something tells me that I could have done better :( )
Im on the verge of flipping, I have a major marketing presentation tomorrow. Working on the speech now. Havent even done my contracts homework because yeah time restraints and all. We get to wear work clothes and fix our hair and out makeup on. We get to play dress ups :D yay!

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Damn it, no trivia tomorrow :cry: :cry: shooky nooky, its me and you against the world next week for the trivia game! :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Cos I always have stuff to do till really late hahaha. Like im still working on this speech for tomorrow. Dayum, its already almost 1am, feel like im going to sleep on the keyboard but yeah, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. What r u doing on here so late?? :p :p

mirakon

nigga
HSC

JINOUGA is on because I am on

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Oh lol :) I see I see. So why are you on? :p see? chain reaction sort of thing happens.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Damn it, no trivia tomorrow :cry: :cry: shooky nooky, its me and you against the world next week for the trivia game! :D
Yes! And let us kick the world's bureaucratic behind!!! (ahem. What I meant to say was: let them beat us, it's only fair. I mean, if we let them beat us, we can say that our defeat wasn't due to our... I mean my... stupidity ;))

muhahahahahaha

HSC

hahaha, this thread is getting so weird. Im working on marketing speech during my contract law class...this cant end well.
Stupid business attire dress code. I look like a major douche bag guise :( I wish I had my shorts and my t-shirt and my chucks on me brahh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)