WSU Chatter Thread (20 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

oh how disappointing......

when do your exams finish?

mine's finish on the 2nd of july and i have 2 weeks holiday after that maybe we could have a UWS meat during this time if u guys are on holidays then too. Maybe watch a movie (prometheus, mib 3 are possible options)

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

I finish june 16-19th, somewhere there so i've got just over a months holiday.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Great! We'll just wait for the others to get back, tell us when they have holidays and maybe we can organise a meat!

btw

Prometheus or MIB 3 which one would you rather watch?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

let us all embarrass ourselves together by suiting up, putting on sunnies and watching mib3 dressed up as men in black

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

If prometheus is a horror movie, i'd want to watch it.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

let us all embarrass ourselves together by suiting up, putting on sunnies and watching mib3 dressed up as men in black
Lmao definitely! I'm up for doing anything weird/embarrassing in public. It's what makes the experience more fun. Also I'm going to dinner this saturday in parra with a bunch of people from my damn marketing group and its a +1 thing but me has no partner :'(

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Oh facepalm, doesn't seem interesting.
hahahahaha nah its cool

so shooky nooky, thrillkiller, harrisony? You guys wanna come with? What movie would you guys want if this goes ahead?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lmao definitely! I'm up for doing anything weird/embarrassing in public. It's what makes the experience more fun. Also I'm going to dinner this saturday in parra with a bunch of people from my damn marketing group and its a +1 thing but me has no partner :'(
easy solution

be strong and independent :') (inspirational)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, ill try to be (deyre all bringing dem baybie boizzz wif em though) :'( ill bring my parents along lol.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i cannot imagine bringing my dad to a party

"do none of you kids respect the fine work of brother stalin? Power to the people! Down with the capitalist money grabbers!" etc.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

i cannot imagine bringing my dad to a party

"do none of you kids respect the fine work of brother stalin? Power to the people! Down with the capitalist money grabbers!" etc.
Hahahahahaha your dad is a cool dude. My dad is awesome at parties. Last year for ny 18th, my dad cooked all the food and all the girls bailed out so I had a whole house filled with dudes and my dad was like meh I'm cool with that. My friends were more friends with my dad by the end of the evening than they are with me. They're always like btw muhaha say hey to your dad, next time he's home, give us a ring so that we could talk to him and arrange a meet. Me is like f..... Facepalm.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

well dad is kinda quiet amongst my friends because ever since he became a dad he thought he had to act responsibly and lose his "rebellious" ways, but every so often he lapses back into his awesome past state haha

also shooky i see you lurking? What do u think of mib 3 meat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)