WSU Chatter Thread (23 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Omggggggggg guise ima be sounding like a total broad right now but....

There was this super hot dude on my train just now and he got off at his stop and he was pushing his bike. He was staring at me and I was staring at him so then he smiled and then he smiled some more while staring at me and then I smiled back and omg... I should like go and write this in that mX newspaper :D "to the cute guy who got off at lidcombe, we eye raped each other, bike ride and lunch some time?" LOL!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Omggggggggg guise ima be sounding like a total broad right now but....

There was this super hot dude on my train just now and he got off at his stop and he was pushing his bike. He was staring at me and I was staring at him so then he smiled and then he smiled some more while staring at me and then I smiled back and omg... I should like go and write this in that mX newspaper :D "to the cute guy who got off at lidcombe, we eye raped each other, bike ride and lunch some time?" LOL!
Lol

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

8am at uni tmw, it'll be an early morning for me.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

8am at uni tmw, it'll be an early morning for me.
What time do u finish?

Also lol did about 500 words of my assignment just at work today (in the time no students needed help). Overall finished half in like 2 days. Got 1.5 weeks to do the other half yeah boi

muhahahahahaha

HSC

What time do u finish?

Also lol did about 500 words of my assignment just at work today (in the time no students needed help). Overall finished half in like 2 days. Got 1.5 weeks to do the other half yeah boi
So on schedule dayummmm. I'm proud of you :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

btw wat is mx magazine? I've heard of it before but i've never read it

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Btw rookie law, you tested me today going "I see youuuuu". Was that not intended for me? I think you may have sent it by mistakezzzzz.
Ran out of credit as i was trying to reply to your " where r u? " :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC

*blank stare*

It's a free newspaper people get when they go to the station.

http://www.mxnet.com.au/
Well mirakon and basically everyone else that is a uws boser probably has never heard of mx considering that its only a city newspaper for public transport. There is no mx at places like parra or campbelltown lol.

And mirakon, still proud of you :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol its cos its only given out to people who travel by public transport through the city. So yeah seeing as how I go through Redfern or central when I go to and come from uni, I get mx and it is hilarious. I'll post up some of the stuff in that newspaper. So dodgy haha.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol its cos its only given out to people who travel by public transport through the city. So yeah seeing as how I go through Redfern or central when I go to and come from uni, I get mx and it is hilarious. I'll post up some of the stuff in that newspaper. So dodgy haha.
Brilliant :D Can't wait to see it... I feel so... uncultured lol (which doesn't help when I'm studying the Social sciences :/)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Team super swag came 3rd, 1 point behind 2nd, 2 points behind 1st.

Have to wait till next sem now :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)