WSU Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Sore throat, ears, lack of appetite, and super nauseous. I feel like I'm about to fall unconscious any moment so I was like yep I ain't going to uni today lol.
I feel your pain. Am just getting over a cold that I've had for two and-a-half weeks :(

You don't need to play me a lullaby, we'll just get working on our Eurovision entry
Aw, you guys and your Eurovision :').... Although, I'll sit there and give it a try this year (but I think I might end up preferring the guest acts lol)

Skyfall has javier bardem as villain

Confirmed good movie
I'm not a massive Bond fan (well, of the recent films anyway. I prefer Connery and Moore...), but since he's the villian, it has to be worth watching :)

I was use to watching sean connery when i was young, so i guess i like the classics.

I only enjoyed GoldenEye.. along with the n64 game.
:') I loved the game! Especially when you could use that firearm that made colourful marks on the wall... I would shoot everywhere, just to pretty the place up a bit (albeit, only temporarily. I don't think the marks stayed there all that long :/)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Decided to skip my last lecture and come home early since its mums bday and I want to treat her to a nice lunch

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Also I just upgraded my phone to ice cream sandwich!!!!! Woohoo!! Im loving it.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Eurovision uws meat!

Actually I dont like eurovision :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Okay I'm skipping dinner tomorrow to watch Eurovision instead. Lol real reason be that I don't want to eat restaurant food, I'm still teying to get better. So yes! Home food, late nigh with mum and sis and my contracts law textbook next to me.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Okay I'm skipping dinner tomorrow to watch Eurovision instead. Lol real reason be that I don't want to eat restaurant food, I'm still teying to get better. So yes! Home food, late nigh with mum and sis and my contracts law textbook next to me.
So, what channel is it going to be on? (I honestly can't believe I'm asking that question)...

mirakon

nigga
HSC

So it turned out i read my timetable wrong and got to uni almost 2 hours early and then......

The very fuckin awkward moment a girl walks out of the uni shower and into the common room in a towel and undies and doesnt realise people may be arriving early to uni

How embarassing lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Omgggggggg.......... Omg omg omg.... What happened? Details please. what did she say, what did you say.... Omg. She's pretty retarded to do that though.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Omgggggggg.......... Omg omg omg.... What happened? Details please. what did she say, what did you say.... Omg. She's pretty retarded to do that though.
Her: oh....well you're early today
Me: I think I'm a bit too early
Both: *awkward laughter*
Her: Oh I was doing my usual early morning run, just came back for a shower
Me: Yeah um you should probably take your clothes with you next time in case this happens.
Both: *laugh*
Me: Don't worry I won't make coming early a habit
Her: Oh you

mirakon

nigga
HSC

also a bit earlier than that the building was empty and i was alone so i hid in a dark corner of the room and jumped out and scared the first person who came in.

It was fun :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)