WSU Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Guys if i keep *coughing* im gonna cough up a lung and have an admin move this to NS.
Ok?
Ok :)

also BOOM!!!!!!

assignment finished 10 days before due date yeah boi

can finally start studying purely for my exams

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Ok :)

also BOOM!!!!!!

assignment finished 10 days before due date yeah boi

can finally start studying purely for my exams
Holy crap 10 days before the due date? Damn if only I was that motivated :( but yes exam study time shall begin tomorrow. I've recovered bby, I'm back! Hope I ace those finals.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i tell myself i will study for exams

but fml so addicted to community/bos/masterchef/eating out with friends

need to control myself

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Hahaha start studying son. I must start .... Tomorrow :p I missed out on an important contract law seminar yesterday but I was heaps sick so I probs would have died during the class lol, but yeah ima statt writing up study notes and the like, I'm sure you guys are familiar with the exam period drill.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Hahaha start studying son. I must start .... Tomorrow :p I missed out on an important contract law seminar yesterday but I was heaps sick so I probs would have died during the class lol, but yeah ima statt writing up study notes and the like, I'm sure you guys are familiar with the exam period drill.
nope, these are my first uni exams ever. Advice?

I'm pretty much studying from lecture and tute notes

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Well that's true, but its more of a personal goal. I try to do the very best i can and am never satisfied with just scraping through.

As matt preston from masterchef said "good is not enough. You have got to be GREAT" :D

mirakon

nigga
HSC

lol doesn't muhahahahaha have like a HD average anyway or something?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Guise try your best. A pass is good but it won't get you to those top tier firms. I don't know how med and nursing marks work or how they influence your career so I can't really comment on that.
And haha sitting on a distinction high distinction average at the moment but I dont want to stuff anything up. I'm sure my marks are going to go downhill soon so yeah.... dont jinx me guys!

thrillkiller

HSC

Guise try your best. A pass is good but it won't get you to those top tier firms. I don't know how med and nursing marks work or how they influence your career so I can't really comment on that.
And haha sitting on a distinction high distinction average at the moment but I dont want to stuff anything up. I'm sure my marks are going to go downhill soon so yeah.... dont jinx me guys!
HD's don't really matter career wise, i could get 50s for everything and still end up with a job
i was being sarcastic loooool

(hehe)

so what is the course structure like for nursing? Do you guys have pbl?
pbl? we have cpu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)