Girls and social life (1 Viewer)

terminator69

HSC
So I think I have pretty much given up on girls. As someone who has studied IT, I have very little exposure to girls and have few friends (and don't go out much). It is my hypothesis that a social life is a prerequisite to ever attracting a girl (plus such a social life is also a prequisite to having the chance to be in the presence of girls [unless girls exist at a school/uni/workplace]). Now in order to actually meet girls, I would need to hang out in social scenarios, and in order to be present in these, I would need to have a decent amount of friends. With friends (ones that aren't too nerdy), I could go out to places with them, in which I could meet other people and make more friends and thus satisfy the requirements of attracting a girl. However, without the bare amount of friends to begin with, I would assume all hope is gone?

If the answer to that is yes, I guess I might as well just give up on girls for an intermediate term. This would be because the solution to attracting a girl would be to totally transfer a person's personality and lifestyle into a very social context, which would be tricky and take an extreme amount of effort.

Last edited:

terminator69

HSC
Why is attracting a girl such a priority?
I don't even know. I guess I still walk around in life and see girls that I am attracted to. Other than that, I would assume it is the same underlying reason why many people in society end up getting together.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't even know. I guess I still walk around in life and see girls that I am attracted to. Other than that, I would assume it is the same underlying reason why many people in society end up getting together.
so you do see girls, talk to them if you are attracted to them

man up and be alpha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you know

a (female) friend of mine met her boyfriend in the K17 computer labs... i.e. the most sausage fest place at UNSW

True story.

Moral of the story: you'll probably find people you may be attracted to in the places you least expect them and at times in which you least expect it

To wit, I met my stalker for the first time just outside the Mechanical Engineering building, just after my MATH1241 exam last semester.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
you know

a (female) friend of mine met her boyfriend in the K17 computer labs... i.e. the most sausage fest place at UNSW

True story.

Moral of the story: you'll probably find people you may be attracted to in the places you least expect them and at times in which you least expect it

To wit, I met my stalker for the first time just outside the Mechanical Engineering building, just after my MATH1241 exam last semester.
stalker or stalkee

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
stalker or stalkee
stalker.

She came up to me. Her first words were something like: "Hi! I know everything about you", which is second only to Chrissiee's first words to me (in person) in crepe-y-ness, which was: "GET IN THE CAR".

and

and

and

i did eventually get in her car

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHA 'THE EXPERT'

lol'ed.
hey i have to be an expert at this...

i've read tons of the "Become an Expert at Picking Up Women" articles on AskMen.com*

* - articles may or may not exist

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
hey

when i was in high school, i was voted "Most Likely to be a Marriage Counsellor" (on an internet forum)

but still

Also, some of these articles on AskMen.com are really interesting

did you know uni students talk about hooking up more than they actually do?

hmm

gorab

HSC
Tell us more Shadowdude, you seem like quite the expert on women. What's your kill count? I'm thinking you've conquered at least a 4 digit amount of girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)