Girls and social life (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Spray and pray?

One of my first thoughts was: "Corruption of 'Pay n' Spray' from GTA series?"

But is it something to do with unprotected sex...?
Nope. Spraying with a semi/fully-automatic weapon and praying that they die :p.

Hey Mirakon... UZI UZI UZI UZI UZI!!!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nope. Spraying with a semi/fully-automatic weapon and praying that they die :p.

Hey Mirakon... UZI UZI UZI UZI UZI!!!
Oh that thing. Yeah... maybe when I was like... 12, that would be my usual tactic in such games.

But I prefer the "One shot, one kill" methodology. It's so that I don't have to reload every time I shoot the gun.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
hahaha it makes me laugh when I hear a girl say that because most of the time the girls saying it are girl nerds, slightly overweight, pretty plane, somewhat intelligent so they think realistically who is the guy that is going to actually take a second look at me? Nerdy guys, so then those nerdy girls go off flicking their beans over these nerdy dudes but these nerdy dudes don't actually want these girls. They want either a hot chick, or a nerdy girl who is actually a hot chick (which is very rare and she gets her rocks off by feeding off of male nerd attention) neither of which are going to happen.

so they all end up wanking quietly in their room crying.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
So I think I have pretty much given up on girls. As someone who has studied IT, I have very little exposure to girls and have few friends (and don't go out much). It is my hypothesis that a social life is a prerequisite to ever attracting a girl (plus such a social life is also a prequisite to having the chance to be in the presence of girls [unless girls exist at a school/uni/workplace]). Now in order to actually meet girls, I would need to hang out in social scenarios, and in order to be present in these, I would need to have a decent amount of friends. With friends (ones that aren't too nerdy), I could go out to places with them, in which I could meet other people and make more friends and thus satisfy the requirements of attracting a girl. However, without the bare amount of friends to begin with, I would assume all hope is gone?

If the answer to that is yes, I guess I might as well just give up on girls for an intermediate term. This would be because the solution to attracting a girl would be to totally transfer a person's personality and lifestyle into a very social context, which would be tricky and take an extreme amount of effort.
ehh not quite.
You could try online dating.. make sure you are careful though, there's alot of wackos out there.
Also make sure that they're in the same city as you are too.. Don't fall for that girl in Thailand/Russia/Philippines/Nigera who suddenly needs money to study/pay for medical costs/pay for a funeral.

Anyway, if you want to meet girls, try go to different clubs and societies at uni.

If not, join a few societies outside of Uni. . Join the SES volunteers, or a food van ministry. Meals on Wheels, or some sort of a book club. Sure there might not be any girls there, but maybe that older lady who is 50 has a pretty niece or a daughter.

Having no female friends can also be a good thing. Like for me, I don't really have any close friends that are girls. Don't get me wrong, It's not like that I don't talk to them, it's just that i prefer to keep them as acquaintances.
That's personal preference more than anything though, as back in high school i got friend zoned on more than one occasion so now I just keep those girls that I would 'date in the foreseeable future' quite distant.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Be yourself, put yourself out there, learn to not care what people think of you.

halapenyo

HSC
hahaha it makes me laugh when I hear a girl say that because most of the time the girls saying it are girl nerds, slightly overweight, pretty plane, somewhat intelligent so they think realistically who is the guy that is going to actually take a second look at me? Nerdy guys, so then those nerdy girls go off flicking their beans over these nerdy dudes but these nerdy dudes don't actually want these girls. They want either a hot chick, or a nerdy girl who is actually a hot chick (which is very rare and she gets her rocks off by feeding off of male nerd attention) neither of which are going to happen.

so they all end up wanking quietly in their room crying.
:cry:

how did you know

WeaselPowa

HSC
Just maintain eye contact when your looking at a girl and make her talk about herself.
Source - Crazy Stupid Love

Dedication_

HSC
Disregard females, acquire knowledge, muscles and dance moves. Who needs 'em, they just weigh down an intellectual individual :)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Disregard women and become the next Nikola Tesla.

williamholt

Banned
HSC
If you are a busy girl (and who isn’t) you may realize one day that your social life isn’t what it used to be. Between working, commuting, going to the gym, running errands and attending to life in general, somewhere along the way your social life took a back burner. Now your idea of a social evening is you and TiVo, with maybe some Chinese takeout. And no, you may not count biweekly conversations with Mom as part of your social life.

keppryyy

HSC
who cares bro just grab a girl, fuck her, never talk to her again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)